Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

in the dojo ; visual bug in inspiration hall and various comments

OGRURE4

Hi! ...I do not know if it is right here that we must approach the subject ......2 little bug in this new hall of the dojo "Hall of inspiration"
1; we can see part of an element of a room as "the generator" in space through the glass of this hall
2; if you build several "inspiration hall" side by side! but "shifted" = the "corner washer of the room" travels the walls in the middle of the other "hall"  (Personally it does not bother me too much because I think that anyway I would put decorations here! all the halls)

thank you in advance for the repairs! ... and enjoy it too! (I know, I am abusing!) for a suggestion / request for a variant of this "lobby inspiration" = a version "close" without a view of space (for consistency + if one builds under -sol via elevator axes)

ps: just to say that the intensity of illumination or saturation light or chromatic dojo = pique a can eyes! ... if it is part of the new adjustment (and deffinitif) it is good to mention it in a future " maj "(so that we understand ourselves by making adjustments in the options)

Edited by OGRURE4