Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how much is a paraceisis riven worth

PoisonBiscuits

Question

15 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

Paracesis is a new weapon with ok'ish stats but with lots of potential.
Normally such a riven with your stats would be around 200-300. If you add the "new weapon bonus" its perhaps around 500-600.

You could easily buy a riven like that for 30-100p too depending on the weapon, really. That's nothing special, especially if the weapon isn't considered good as sliding, which heavy blades really are not.

2 minutes ago, PoisonBiscuits said:

idk its defo tthrudee thats all i know 

Nn, I've toyed with you long enough.

Look at your screenshot in this thread, the upper left corner has the discord integration plainly visible. As for the "which version", if you @-recon the name Tthrudee, you get two, one of which ends in "2.0". Unfortunately I didn't check if AyoubMadrid was also a tenno (and they are), so I botched my recon when I called you Ayo unless that was your old account.

Curious though. When I said "look closer at your screenshot", did you check discord to see who reacted to it, and then saw Tthrudee did so? That's the assumption I was gonna make if I continued to play. Wondering if it would have worked in my favor.

21 hours ago, Eirshy said:

Nn, I've toyed with you long enough.

Look at your screenshot in this thread, the upper left corner has the discord integration plainly visible. As for the "which version", if you @-recon the name Tthrudee, you get two, one of which ends in "2.0". Unfortunately I didn't check if AyoubMadrid was also a tenno (and they are), so I botched my recon when I called you Ayo unless that was your old account.

Curious though. When I said "look closer at your screenshot", did you check discord to see who reacted to it, and then saw Tthrudee did so? That's the assumption I was gonna make if I continued to play. Wondering if it would have worked in my favor.

oh