Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Day of the Dead 2018!

[DE]Helen

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

unknown.png

No new skins? This is the second year in a row.
407618458872971264.png?v=1

Y'all, I'm not making excuses for last year, but they've already said they are currently overloaded working on Fortuna and other stuff, I don't think any of them had time to make new skins. 

We just gotta be patient a little longer.

2 hours ago, RyanGo said:

Y'all, I'm not making excuses for last year, but they've already said they are currently overloaded working on Fortuna and other stuff, I don't think any of them had time to make new skins. 

We just gotta be patient a little longer.

Of course they had no time. It's not like this is a yearly event that can be prepared months in advance...

21 minutes ago, wargthewarg said:

Of course they had no time. It's not like this is a yearly event that can be prepared months in advance...

Fair enough, I guess they didn't consider Day of the Dead skins to be a priority task months before October.

I love the DoD skins, but can we get another pass on them? The matte textures looks odd on most of the weapons, and some definitely need to have their color channels changed. Also, Silva & Aegis' skull is still uncolorable, which kinda sucks since the skull is so huge and instantly recognizable. 

Of course, I'm not saying now, but maybe next year? I know you guys are diligently working on Fortuna, so it would be wrong to ask for such things at the moment. 

It's already been stated by DE that they won't have anything new this year due to the mainline projects like Fortuna. Have at least some patience peeps.

Oh and the argument for not making them in advance: you tell that to a Dev team with other commitments - better yet, tell them to start planning for Christmas alerts & cosmetics when its May so "it's ready". Because essentially that's what you're asking them. Last time I checked, no-one is planning anything for Christmas when it's May since that's not on their priority list. And neither would Halloween stuff at least 6 months in advance of the actual date.

No new DotD skins this year, like in 2017 except for the Dread during this event. I'm sad, because a lot of weaps don't have this skins, and this "specials moments" (Valentine's, Halloween, or Christmas) are the best moments between "big updates" for have new players in WF, and we don't have Cool Tennogen Halloween Round like in 2017 too.

I've a question : the event will be really a new one or an old like the Jack O'Naut event ?

I can relate on how this year and last year doesn't get new DOD skinpack.

Last Year, there's Plains of Eidolons.
This Year has Fortuna.

Personally, I prefer the time is better spent working on those mega update rather than texturing some weapons with edgy white skeleton skins.
Not that I dislike the skinpack, fashionframe is always best in my mind, but that mega update Content is more preferred.

On the brightside, there's now a tactical alert giving a Day of the Dead Dread skin. I think DE already tries to at least please us and yet there's always that someone who always feel unsatisfied. Well.. it's truly hard to please everyone, isn't it?

1 hour ago, Fulg0r3 said:

Hi,

New player here, will be handy that there is more information how to get those items... Or is this just all platinum stuff?

Regards Fulgore

They will be available for platinum in the market with the Day of the Dead Dread skin being a reward from completing the Halloween Tactical Alert.

54 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

They will be available for platinum in the market with the Day of the Dead Dread skin being a reward from completing the Halloween Tactical Alert.

Many thx for the info , know what to do than ,

Regards

I would not be so disappointed if the mission itself wouldn't be so damn cancerous. Everyone jumps around like a scared chicken and doesn't realize how the mechanic for the Boss works. Making it impossible for you to achieve the needed points of 666. 
And then if you really do make it in time it doesn't stop till extraction where then you get completely bend over yet again, because someone else decides to loot everything.

I know someone will come over here again and say. "Then do it alone." 
Yeah the issue is that you pretty much die every second then.

On 2018-10-18 at 8:32 AM, Juvieus_Kaine said:

It's already been stated by DE that they won't have anything new this year due to the mainline projects like Fortuna. Have at least some patience peeps.

Oh and the argument for not making them in advance: you tell that to a Dev team with other commitments - better yet, tell them to start planning for Christmas alerts & cosmetics when its May so "it's ready". Because essentially that's what you're asking them. Last time I checked, no-one is planning anything for Christmas when it's May since that's not on their priority list. And neither would Halloween stuff at least 6 months in advance of the actual date.

Planning ahead is a pretty fundamental task in most businesses. I work in a workplace where we have plans that are in motion for implementations years down the line. So yeah, if you have to start planning in May to make sure it's ready in October or December, then that's what you do.

Con la mala noticia de que varios compañeros de alianza de clanes reporta no poder adquiirir el estetico de calabaza y la paleta de colores, podrian dar atencion a eso? se los agradecemos por adelantado aun si no, solo deceo ver a los compañeros de alianza disfrutar de los mismo esteticos que por cierto agradezco eso y el evento, muy atentamente Nubesrojas jugador casual de clan Moon Warrior.

With the bad news that several clan alliance partners report not being able to acquire the pumking head and the color palettecould give attention we thank them in advance even if not, I only wish to see them enjoy the same things like me that by the way I appreciate that an the event, attentively Nubesrojas casual player Clan member Moon Warrior.

Archived