Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please don't remove the Dullahan Helmet after the event!!

Peter

Just now, --Q--Stryker said:

And the fact that it's still removed even after other threads should give you your answer.

Request =/= Question.

Harmony Ribbon still exists. And so do mustaches (for some reason on some of my frames 😄)

unknown.png

also day of the dead skins. So why shouldn't this pumpkin helmet be allowed to stay? Would be quite nice to see it be used after the event.

Especially on chroma:

Spoiler

unknown.png?width=545&height=464

3 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

Request =/= Question.

Harmony Ribbon still exists. And so do mustaches (for some reason on some of my frames 😄)

unknown.png

also day of the dead skins. So why shouldn't this pumpkin helmet be allowed to stay? Would be quite nice to see it be used after the event.

Especially on chroma:

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png?width=545&height=464

It kind of makes the special event not so special when the can see the helmet all year.

2 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

Harmony Ribbon still exists. And so do mustaches

Doesn't really help the argument.

Both of those were associated with a movement/fundraiser, so there's a certain meaning to them.

And the Day of the Dead skins cost plat, so those being revoked would cause all kinds of raging.

The Dullahan mask and Easter Bunny ears are neither, so DE has no important reason to keep them around.

2 minutes ago, --Q--Stryker said:

Doesn't really help the argument.

Both of those were associated with a movement/fundraiser, so there's a certain meaning to them.

And the Day of the Dead skins cost plat, so those being revoked would cause all kinds of raging.

The Dullahan mask and Easter Bunny ears are neither, so DE has no important reason to keep them around.

There is a reason behind the mustaches??  

3 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

It kind of makes the special event not so special when the can see the helmet all year.

Okay that's true i guess 359681866296459266.png?v=1

3 minutes ago, --Q--Stryker said:

For the rest of Warframe's life? I don't think so.

4 minutes ago, --Q--Stryker said:

And the pumpkin mask costs a credit. I never got it back. Not wanting to be petty and complain but just saying. We all got scammed or are about to be scammed if we don't get to keep the mask or get the credit back 😛

All in all i don't need these to stay. But i certainly wouldn't mind it if they do.

5 minutes ago, --Q--Stryker said:

Personally, I don't care if it stays or goes, but this begs the question, why are the Christmas decorations not removed? I'm not saying you necessarily know the answer, I'm just point out the inconsistency (albeit for 1 item).

2 minutes ago, --Q--Stryker said:

2 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Pretty well concealed behind a joke unfortunately,  while it's honorable, no shave November is more of a joke where I'm from. And I haven't shaved in years...  So we've got an issue on our hands here. 

Any direct link that THIS is what DE was promoting? Because it wasn't here last year. 

1 minute ago, Squeekly said:

Pretty well concealed behind a joke unfortunately,  while it's honorable, no shave November is more of a joke where I'm from. And I haven't shaved in years...  So we've got an issue on our hands here. 

Any direct link that THIS is what DE was promoting? Because it wasn't here last year. 

https://www.warframe.com/en/movember-faq

14 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

And you say that in a game where events are repeated every week?

And also, Halloween goes way beyond a pumpkin.

13 minutes ago, --Q--Stryker said:

Interesting,  being that they haven't returned they are treated as exclusive rewards to a fundrazer, which is very controversial. I don't agree with the rewards for donation being limited time only. 

Anyway. The Valentine's event hasn't come back either, and the consumable arrow skins....  The PvP event was relatively well received amongst the norm of PvP and warframe... 

And it's still Christmas in my landing craft. Idk maybe they should take away holiday color palette after their availability also...