Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #118!

[DE]Rebecca

With the release of Warframe on the Nintendo Switch being roughly a month away, I'm somewhat curious as to what update it will be released with, whatever the current PC build is at the time or the console build?

Also, with Sony allowing cross play with Fortnite, has there been any discussion on whether at least cross progression would be possible for Warframe in the future (given consoles and PC match update schedules)?

can we get an option where I can select that I do NOT want to be the host? (Bad ISP)

Will we see more quests in the future? What about repayable quests? I would like to replay all of the quests from start to finish. 

This is going to sound greedy but instead of releasing on another platform (Which no one asked for at all) could we see more content? It seems it's taking a lot of the resources away from content. 

As for ideas on content, Missions. Lots and lots of missions. That's the major thing missing in the game. 

So, two questions:

1) more appearance slots on frames for more fashion?

2) melee 3.0 : could we perhaps get stance switching in combat? It could open a lot of combat options and give the dark split sword more viability and open the possibility of more weapons of that type?

Music option:

Can we get a special audio slider for Octavia? I have played long enough to be tired of the Warframe's music BUT when I turn it off I cannot hear Octavia's music.

Arbitrations:

The time spent on certain missions like defense feel too long and slow paced compare to other missions and the rewards feel limited. The mods are disturbingly diluted in endo. Do you plan to do anything about this?

Please use my Account if you are going to showcase Fortuna. I'd like to see my Fashion Frame in the new world!

Questions:

• Have the CPU optimizations been implemented yet or are they coming with Fortuna
  • When will Auras be relooked at? Empowered Blades should really work on anything!
  • Will we get Range as a melee stat with Melee3.0? Because this is something players choose their weapons by.
  • Pets 2.0? When can we expect to use both Sentinel and Pet at the same time?
  • Riven: Can we finally get a Stat lock when we reroll to tailor the riven instead of having this slot machine.
  • Can we get an escape route for when we are stuck in loading?

Fighter Frame:

I understand that the devs do not want to invest significant time developing an AI for solo play, and I understand the rational that this is a multiplayer game.

However I ask would it be possible to provide a solo option (or a waiting option) to practice against a dummy figure. It doesn't have to move or attack or anything other than just stand there and take the hits.

I have tried playing Fighter frame a couple of times and have been disappointing by a long wait times during matching making, as I suspect not to many people try it more than once.

I would suggest the given the ability to practice against a dummy while waiting will help twofold. It will allow new players to "learn" how to play, and at least will make waiting during match making less arduous increasing the chances of more players sticking around, and therefore matchmaking having a larger player selection pool for faster paring.

Jupiter Rework.

Will the rework of this area still include those areas where players currently complete the "3 Head Shots while Aim Gliding". This riven unlock mission seems to only be achievable in Jupiter where we can bounce our frames on the rising air currents with in the existing tile set.

This mission may become extremely difficult if those tile once reworked do not allow for this ability?

Dojo, Decorations and Player Access.

There is a lot of fantastic decoration elements for the dojo that many players will never access, unless they leave their existing clan to make a solo dojo.
Is there any way we could either use re-scaled versions in the orbiter? or have some other space we could decorate individually within an existing Dojo or separate in a new Orbiter room?

Also with Dojo competitions is there anyway to allow players to visit other dojos without having to be invited by a member. Perhaps an opt-in clan directory and public and private access assignable to dojo rooms triggered by a player having the clan key.

It would be great to have a new screen in the market console linking to clan related information, be that open houses, recruitment posts, player run competitions?

I have to ask - I normally just do my thing and build up my mastery, work with friends and such - are there plans for more Secondary weapons? The only ones left that I can find are all vaulted Primes. Built or traded for all of the Syndicate secondaries. Built all of the available secondaries from the Clan labs and the Market. When will we get more?

So, when are you guys going to remove or severely reduce build times? Kinda sick and tired of farming for a frame just to spend the resources + the individual build time + having to wait 3 whole days when I made Umbra in about a minute. I would love to not have to wait 12 hours for a weapon when I can make a very advanced ammo distribution system in about a minute. Either that, or at least add a reasonable credit cost to rush it, not all of us swim in infinite platinum. Removal of slots being necessary would also be good, because of how much of a platinum sink it is for people with and without disposable income.

Archived