Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #118!

[DE]Rebecca

2 часа назад, (XB1)Neon Lights9212 сказал:

clearly you didnt pay read my last post about why a valkyr rework wont ever happen.  i'd recommend you check it out.   so i dont have to repeat myself 

I disagree about valk, but ok. Can you give me a link? gonna check that post and leave my opinion there(all tho one one cares about my opinion anyway)

:laugh: Requests:
1. Can we get new secret rooms in the Void? Would be fun!
2. Please make Orokin Derelict open for entering with a random group! (Of course everyone has to equip a dragon key first, just like chosing a relic in void fissure missions)
3. And please add a button for "hide mastered weapons/items"

Thank you! :satisfied:

As it stands now, Arbitrations take far too long to reach C rotation and by the time you reach it, you've had enough with the game and just want it to end. Please make Arbitration rotations last the usual 5 minutes, 5 waves etc, and keep to the ABCCCCCCCC, just let us reach the damn C rotation!

48 minutes ago, NoLazyShadow said:

I disagree about valk, but ok. Can you give me a link? gonna check that post and leave my opinion there(all tho one one cares about my opinion anyway)

sure, i'll give you a link, and tbh, (i honestly mean no offense when i say this)  there is a valid reason why not many ppl really care about the opinion of valkyr needing a rework or not

in all honesty, she is actually fine where she is.  and a large majority of the playerbase agrees on that opinion.  almost to the point that its considered fact.   you are a part of a small minority of this game's player base that thinks she needs it.   

14 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects Geoff, Steve, Sheldon, and Scott!

What: Devstream #118 brings you a first look at GARUDA! The Warframe revealed at TennoCon through the amazing art of Kevin Glint is ready for a first in-game look! We’ll also be taking a visit to the Orb Vallis to see what’s been going on since we last visited! We may slip in some data for fun too because why not!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Chroma Prime Access Pack!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, October 19th at 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on Friday, October 19th!  

I have several questions I want to ask:

Will the rubedo plated and phased skins every be moved from the steam market to Warframe market? Will we ever find out what the unparalleled item was for the rubedo skins? Will the celestia syndana be easier to get the effect by making the light beams it has appear, but not as bright as the ones when you do the 7 daily challenges? Any cosmetics themed around fortuna or gotten via standing in fortuna?

There's something that's been eating at me since the introduction of POE. Stuff that Tusk Grineer say when roaming the plains - what sounds do they actually make? Could we get some clarification here? I'm dying to know!

One is when they suddenly notice you, they say what to my Polish ears sounds a lot like a popular swearword. While this feels very appropriate, I'm sure it's not what they actually say. You could also argue they say "kuva" but why would they look for kuva in the plains?

Another one is what sounds like "unicorn spotted", which some may say sounds more like "unicorn's butthole". Do Grineer really know the concept of unicorns? Is that a code word for Tenno? Or am I mishearing this really bad?

Please, you have to solve this mystery for all of us. 

15 hours ago, Aejan said:

Could Limbo get a Stasis augment that lets him freeze his own projectiles in the Rift (not his allies') like the old Stasis, and maybe even Banish those projectiles out?

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who misses this. I remember setting up kill-zones with my Cernos Prime, or matrix-ing with my Tigris Prime. I want to do that again, and I do believe DE should allow it again

I would like to win 1000 plat 😄 ill be on the stream for sure

One question dough, can you do something like adding idk stalker and the other characters in the next quest? It would be a cool feature if the stalker would leave our differences behind and teach us, or help us in the next quest. 

14 минут назад, (XB1)Neon Lights9212 сказал:

sure, i'll give you a link, and tbh, (i honestly mean no offense when i say this)  there is a valid reason why not many ppl really care about the opinion of valkyr needing a rework or not

in all honesty, she is actually fine where she is.  and a large majority of the playerbase agrees on that opinion.  almost to the point that its considered fact.   you are a part of a small minority of this game's player base that thinks she needs it.   

I dont want to admit it, but yea, Most of the people dont see problems in her. It's like tell people that "Chroma dont need rework. He is unkillable and can oneshot Edolons". Yes, he can do that, but he needs rework. Same stuff with Valk. Maybe with melee 3.0(If she didn't receive any changes) people will start looking at her

Archived