Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #118!

[DE]Rebecca

I Really want to see the reworks of Vauban and Nyx, I love both concepts.

Nyx's abilities are "useless" except for Chaos , she has the power of mind control, there is a lot of ideas in this topic. Rebecca Stay Loyal to you Fav Frame PLSSSSS

Vauban abilities are not efficient and powerful as it should be, the first one (Reworked but still inefficient) they feel so boring and not powerful, his land mines are pointless and lack of synergy in the game, his third abilitie is very good indeed, and his fourth is good too. I have seen a lot of comments about to change the whole kit of this Warframe and I agree with that, Vauban is an engineer and I know that you had seen those ideas which involves turrets and med/shield kits they are really interesting so. 

I really want to know which Warframes will have a rework soon, we need these kind of information so we can stick together and wait patiently for those beloved reworks.

We know you guys are really busy with fortuna's update and we are really excited about the release of this new game content, but PLEASE, you need to sit down and start to invest time into new ideas for the entire game, for example: customization since it's a really big deal in the game (Weapons, Fashion frame, Landing craft, Companions, New accessories and syandanas, etc). We need new game mechanics for example the rework of the alert missions, a lot of these mission are pointless even for the new players, Reworks and improvements on the types missions available in the game, Companion 2.0, Melee 3.0, endgame content, Octavia's mandachord rework and so much more. 

Finally, I really want you to heard and answer our questions since you didn't do that exactly in the Last Dev stream. 

You are doing amazing guys but We all know that you can do better.

Love u <3

Dear DE,

On the day you bring back Nova Prime, can you bring another cosmetic instead of her pyra prime syandana?  With both of Ember's reappearances over the last couple of years she has brought this syandana with her, and thus, a lot of tenno have surly bought and acquired this syandana.  Would you be willing to bring back a different prime cosmetic for Nova prime?  Her sigil is amazing, and I cannot wait to get my sigil game on, but could you also accompany this sigil with another prime accessory?  

Thank you for your time(!) and happy fall,

Cresent 

Rivens

Is there a way to stop rivens dropping entirely for weapons that clearly don't need them, and return their purpose to one of seeing under-used weapons used more? New players join and think their stuff isn't viable for anything without a riven nowadays, which is far from true.

If we're stuck with rivens existing, can they have their own trade tab, because it is near on impossible to filter them out and they are literally all you see flooding past for over-inflated 4 and 5 figure sums. It has made trade chat pointless for anything else.

Arbitrations

Normal time limit would be nice.

Better spawns for solo players (hard doesn't need to mean squad, show us scot-nofriends some love)

Revive/downed could be an option in squads - when downed if a teammate revives you, good - if not, you die and you're out. It could encourage people to stay together more, and stay for longer.

What is the possibility of an interstellar starchart to the tau system with new factions

And what is the possibility of getting a room for pets in the dojo instead of putting them to sleep we can send them to a sanctionary in the dojo where they can spend time with other pets in the dojo

Are there any big changes for exalted melee in melee 3.0? Such as Excalibur's exalted blade or Valkyr's talons.
As both have a drain, (one of which a massive one at that) will they be able to utilize the channeling replacement for melee 3.0 using their respective weapons?

A little question for upcoming Archwing rework:

Is there any possibility that we could run on ground or walls instead of just hitting them? (of course not from a 90 degree angle)

That would make flying in closed areas a lot more fun

PS. Can you add some piano sounds for Octavia?

YEAHHHHH DATA!

not sarcasm btw

Also would you consider looking at how sentients have reduced duration from Magnetize? If we do get a Sentient world in the future where sentients are the primary faction, the fact that Magnetize is so brief is going to invalidate Mag, preventing her from being a real damage dealer despite having amazing damage output. Just like how she can't be used in Eidolons.

Maybe remove the immobilization effect from it on sentients after the first cast in exchange for duration not being continually reduced like other CC abilities? It just sucks that Magnetize is invalidated as a boss/sentient weapon because it also has cc built into it.

Any plan to do something about Ordis' lame jokes? None were funny the first time and only get worse and worse on my sanity. I hoped for a way to completely disable his comedian module without missing out on other useful info.

I was so mad I missed the Chimera prologue and had to look up Wikia because of Ordis, by leaving The Sacrifice halfway to have Ordis stay in 'uncaring' state. (tbh, I prefer Ordis that way)

How about a bird type companion using the helmith virus? Infested bird type anyone ?

Can a foundry room be added to the dojo?

Can Wukong please recive some love / improvement?

Here is an idea for a new warframe a pure water elemental type.

How about giving the Stalker some sentient pets to come help him attack ?

From my clan and me thanks for all the hard work you put in to this game.

Two questions:

1. It's weird when you get melee weapon bonuses for arbitrations because it's really hard to hit those floating shield guys. Any thoughts about changing this? (Making them float lower, or decreasing the occurrence of Melee bonuses?
  2. How will weapon use due to arbitrations impact disposition?

How is melee 3.0, and will we see a PVP upgrade so we have more things to do in the game when PvE is being developed. I’d like to see an almost league of legends type game, but still in Warframe View, but with objective, higher health’s long gameplay, and true use of Warframe abilities and strategy. I’d love to see a large open world be used for capturing, securing, and defending objectives, for a long and fun duration.

Archived