Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #118!

[DE]Rebecca

2 questions from me!

1. Will we see a few of the graphical effects tied to motion blur and/or depth of field (such as invisibility refraction) have their own settings?

2. With Garuda being gore based will we see some new gore effects/existing gore revamped?

Can't wait to see Garuda in action! 

Question: Can we get the option to scale the missions ourself if we play solo anytime in the future? So if I play a defense, survival or something else solo I would like to have the option to get the same amount of enemies then a four player squad. I often play at night (Im from Germany) and often I dont find any squads for example leveling my Archwing or farming polymer. That would really help me out. If this was awnsered in the past could someone please tell me what the awnser was 😄

Will we ever be able to use skins on our zaws? And if not what would be the reason? 

I noticed that mesa's deluxe skin gives you an option to choose the appearance of your regulators, will you give the same treatment to other deluxe skins for frames with exalted weapons? Like for proto excal you could give him a traditional katana skin for his exalted blade

The characters in Warframe have a lot of potential, but even with the small quests and events here and there that expand their personalities, our interactions with them seem always way too one sided and plain. Is there any plans on expanding character interactions between us and the NPCs? Or even maybe between fellow operators (voice interactions and banter between team mates' operators for example)? 

Buffs/Adjustments/wording:

1. Aberrations buffing power strength on warframes that almost never get the full benefit from 300% bonus power strength.. ie. Loki, 4th only applies damage to infested.

2. Wording of Finisher and Finishing damage, and how they interact with the game. ie. ash can proc trickery arcane.. ONLY if it out right kills the target and the bleed doesn't finish them. we also  know his ult is a two part damage based ult so it aligns up properly on why it should proc. So why does Finishing touch not properly apply to first instance of damage? I feel like the mod and others like it should be reworded or reworked/fixed for clarity. 

Q1: Now that we're able to swap appearance and upgrade between configurations, do you think we'll see loadout swapping(sorting) in the coming future?

Q2: My dojo have undergone its 5th mass renovation which require me to destroy everything and build from the ground up. It took me at least a good 1 week to get everything settled. Can we please get a system to allow moving of dojo rooms without all the hassle? I've actually made a post on the subreddit 4 months ago on a "schematic mode" feature. Schematic Mode

Q3: It's been over 2 years since you promised Volt's cloth physics, when will that day come?

Q4: Are there any plan for a 2nd Frost Deluxe skin?

Okay, with the recent (as of this post) reversion to the Operator meshes, I was thinking of a "Fasten Hood" option for the Operator's transference suit, like so;

nJg0CyN.png

This is because I got used to the "rigid" hood (and chances are, so did other players); I used the opened Koppra Hood as an impromptu tie, and the meshes you introduced made it flop around. Granted, I don't know how this would work with the Zariman hood, seeing as that one already has physics. Having a toggle gives us players more options...sort of.

Regardless, There will be countless suggestions about the meshes during this week's devstream, and I hope you take my suggestion into consideration.

Any news on the sentient carrier thingy you showed in a Devstream a while ago?

Will there be more syndicate weapons?

Can Focus be added to the Arsenal?

Any plans on allowing Archwing Mission to be fissures, so the entire planet of Uranus can be used for fissure missions?

Will long endless run be more rewarding? e.g. the 2nd B Rotation reward rewards 2 B Rotation Reward, or the 3rd B Rotation, maybe that is more balanced?

Can Kuva Fortress and Lua be Fissure-viable please?

Will Corrupted Mods get a look at again at some point? Especially since mods like Magnum Force are outclassed heavily by new common mods

Gentleman a short view back to the past. four years ago, Some Guy told us: "Take a trained monkey, place him infront of the computer and he is able to copter through the void." four years later years later some guy told us: "I had to move through the void like a robot. It's very complicated." And some other guy said, err, he pressed during the mission, I don't remember what mission, the wrong button on the keyboard. Question for you two both. Is warframe movement today too complicated with 20 and more buttons on the keyboard for movement, are you too much under effort, under pressure? What are your wishes for the future, concerning movement, errrm, during the race? Less buttons, more? Or less and more communication with your lotus.

Where is single sword + pistol dual wielding?

Are there any plans for allowing dual wield with thrown weapons like the Kunai, Spira (Prime) or Hikou (Prime)?

Will we ever get primary and/or secondary stealth finishers/finishers?

Any news on the (promised) updates to current boss fights. Mainly Phorid, Seargant?

Any plans for new Kavats?

Any plan to buff Kubrows?

Is there a way to see how much xp each Weapon/Frame/Companion got in a mission when they are already level 30?

Is it possible to have us set up the "important" resources that pop up when we pick them up, like Tellurium and Argon Crystals?

Possible to add hours next to Usage in the profile?

Is it possible to add mouse over for the buffs at the top of the screen?

Can Kuva Survival Life Support Kuva scale? Maybe for every completion we get 1 Kuva more? That sounds fair?

Can we get something for the dojo decoration system that allows us to move a group of objects without having to delete or dismantle "creations".

Say, someone made this elaborate creation, but realized they need it positioned somewhere else than where they originally built it. Something where the creator can select multiple objects and move them all as a set.

Archived