Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #118!

[DE]Rebecca

3 minutes ago, DDlord said:

its very late were i live when the stream goes live i really want to see it. were can i see it after the stream has ended. and am i stil in the run for prizes then?

All Streams are archived on the Warframe Twitch channel and show up on the official YouTube channel later as well. Unfortunately you will not be eligible for prizes as they are given out while the Stream is live.

Ok so 

1. Any updates on upcoming Warframes being reworked/revisited

2. Pets 2.0 and melee 3.0 update

3. Melee weapon buffs (Fists, Brawling, rapiers, etc.) Most of the "lesser" used weapons

4. Incoming additions to PoE for more "activities"

5. Making plague star as regular occurrence as Ghouls/ rewards for ghoul completion

6. Tweeking or reworking the sortie rewards system. Example you get an ayatan sculpture or 4000 Endo which is a bit redundant.

7. Revisit alot of mods that will be affected by the melee 3.0 rework

8. What will the reworked parkour system effect?

9. Slow down on the deluxe releases as it seems to effect content dates "seems to"

10. More info on activities for Fortuna other than k-drive and poop scavenging.

While I'm not trying to down play the steps forward with openworld content, the core of warframe maps has been tilesets. It was kinda somewhat believed each planet would be getting it's own tileset at some point. So, the question becomes, will new tilesets ever be seen in warframe, or are these open world environs the way of warframe's future?

A long time ago, I had a kubrow and I was getting genetic imprints from it, but I consigned it to the lotus before claiming one of them, now I have the imprint just sitting there, unable to be claimed, and I'm no able to get imprints for any new kubrow I breed. Is there a way to fix this? Either by letting me claim the one that's there, or just erasing it? Or am I stuck unable to use this feature forever?

1. Can we get a mark against all vaulted items and relics in our inventories/codex please?
  2. Will range be an arsenal stat for weapons soon? for melees, beam weapons and fall-off distance for shotguns etc
  3. Is there a plan to bring back old tactical alerts so that people can upgrade their sigil, and do some content while we wait for the updates

I really hope this can be seen but I'd like to voice my opinion about the Operator Verida Suit chest piece. It's my favorite and I feel its my favorite because of it not having the neck part of the recent update that used to be part of the helmet. I hope that the shoulder neck part can be left to the helmet in the revision coming up. Thanks

@[DE]Rebecca I have a couple of questions,

1) A number of dev streams ago DE Steve mentioned that the observatory lighting in dojo would have its box expanded to fit the skybox of the observatory, which would allow for decorations placed in any part of the skybox to have proper lighting. 

My question is if there are any plans to address this or not, and when?

A couple threads for reference

2) Could we get access to the old Orokin dojo tilesets, since they're very very pretty?  We know they don't match up in a grid with the new stuff properly, but it's nothing a warning label can't fix 🙂 

It's a VERY popular idea.

Yours Sincerely, 

Sann

are there gonna be any weapons you can buy when you get to the max rank with solaris? like other syndicates? like a snowball launcher or a christmas tree light whip.

in the plains there's an achievement for sliding down the tallest mountain, will there be something similar for the orb vallis? or more importantly, will you be able to use a sled? if so, will there be an option to let a co-op partner push you?

Bit of a minor question, but will those old Steam Holiday skins (Phased / Rubedo) get the PBR treatment and fixes, and will there ever be more skins like that in the future?
lqixPxA.jpg

And will Immortal skins ever be able to toggle Prime details like TennoGen skins can?

With the implementation of archwing guns in non-archwing missions is there a possibility of larger than normal mobs to be introduced into OV, e.g. Jackal, Raptor, Hyena, Razorback? This could foster a very Monster Hunter-esque mission type; we fight large enemies with large weapons.

Also have you guys entertained the idea of a Mod Commitment system? A player would be  able to essentially dissolve a mod into a single weapon, boosting its stats permanently while freeing up a mod space. This would consume that mod and uninstall it from all other weapons but allows for greater customization of the weapon. This would of course have some reservations such as a limit to what kinds and how many mods can be committed.

Archived