Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #118!

[DE]Rebecca

Has the team considered creating a dedicated team who consistently update or rework outdated/underused Warframes?

There are many frames that have not aged well, especially as the game progresses and the meta shifts. Many frames haven't kept up and don't really have a place or feel too weak and ineffective. Having a person or a group of people on the team who actively work on addressing Warframes andd their kits specifically could provide a huge benefit to the game and the players who dedicate so much time and love into them. 

I think syndicates are due for a pretty hefty rework. The way you level up with them should be changes; using the sigils can mess up fashionframe and is pretty unintuitive. Also, it makes absolutely no sense how they send death squads after you. I really think that negative standing with syndicates should be axed entirely, since we're constantly cooperating with them, and seemingly more frequently than ever (arbitrations, pyrus project, all the quests).

Can we get a fix for the Starchart? It won't mark my completion progress on the Derelict Capture, Survival, Defense and Sabotage missions no matter how many times I play them as the host or join someone else's game. I'm unable to do the new lethal alerts until this is fixed. Please help! Bug forum has so far been ignored.

Can we please have a toggle option to desactivate how Limbo's rift change how my whole screen looks like. 

One of the most annoying thing about Limbo (IMO) is that ugly appeareance when you are in the rift. Also, why a random player has the power to change how my whole game looks like (Limbo's 4th ability). 

When will we see more kavat variety or companion variation in general? When will there be more armor or skins to choose from for companions? Right now it seems like sentinels or crit kitties are the only way to go right now. 

When will Master Teasonai have something good/unique to offer and why dont my pets play with the toys i bought for them? They at least sleep in the bed. 😂

Archived