[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #118!

I dunno if it's been asked, but heck; how will you address the damage disparity between Archguns and average guns in average missions! 

Are there any plans to add Komi to the other mini-games?

Sorry, if this has been asked already, I didn't read through everyone else's questions.  >. <

• Haha 1

[DE]Rebecca, 

Question: when will the controller issues that  came out with the recent mainline update get fixed? 

Has the team considered creating a dedicated team who consistently update or rework outdated/underused Warframes?

There are many frames that have not aged well, especially as the game progresses and the meta shifts. Many frames haven't kept up and don't really have a place or feel too weak and ineffective. Having a person or a group of people on the team who actively work on addressing Warframes andd their kits specifically could provide a huge benefit to the game and the players who dedicate so much time and love into them. 

• Upvote 2

So what ever happened to the

• Hydroid Prime
  • Zephyr Prime
  • Limbo Prime
  • Chroma Prime

trailers/animations? Though let me guess, Fortuna?

• Upvote 1

Any news on Companions 2.0? Are the Sentinel Mods and Incubator Changes we've been getting parts of it, or just to prepare the ground for it?

I think syndicates are due for a pretty hefty rework. The way you level up with them should be changes; using the sigils can mess up fashionframe and is pretty unintuitive. Also, it makes absolutely no sense how they send death squads after you. I really think that negative standing with syndicates should be axed entirely, since we're constantly cooperating with them, and seemingly more frequently than ever (arbitrations, pyrus project, all the quests).

• Upvote 1

1: I remember Titania Deluxe being shown some time ago. Are there any developments to the skin?

2: Will there be any more more different zaw weapon types like Whip or Glaive?

Can we get a fix for the Starchart? It won't mark my completion progress on the Derelict Capture, Survival, Defense and Sabotage missions no matter how many times I play them as the host or join someone else's game. I'm unable to do the new lethal alerts until this is fixed. Please help! Bug forum has so far been ignored.

Can we please have a toggle option to desactivate how Limbo's rift change how my whole screen looks like. 

One of the most annoying thing about Limbo (IMO) is that ugly appeareance when you are in the rift. Also, why a random player has the power to change how my whole game looks like (Limbo's 4th ability). 

Is there any update on zephyr deluxe skin? It looks so beautiful in the concept art. Also, do you have release date for melee 3.0? 

Thank you for making this game, and goodluck to the team ^_^

• Upvote 1

10 часов назад, (XB1)Neon Lights9212 сказал:

maybe your right, maybe im right.  we wont truly know until melee 3.0

Agree. Lets hope for the best

1) Is Garuda a Valkyr/Zephyr hybrid frame?

2) Will the boss of Phobos be reworked since Nef Anyo is being described as the archenemy of Fortuna?

3) Is the new frame going to be obtained via a quest like Gara or can Garuda be acquired by other means?

(Question) will the heavy weapons (archwing weapons) be added before fortuna or after?

Any details on what the desired changes or what the development goal with changing magnetic damage is?  What kind of effect can we expect it to have?  Will there be changes to other elements to even things out?

When will we see more kavat variety or companion variation in general? When will there be more armor or skins to choose from for companions? Right now it seems like sentinels or crit kitties are the only way to go right now. 

When will Master Teasonai have something good/unique to offer and why dont my pets play with the toys i bought for them? They at least sleep in the bed. 😂