[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #118!

Could we have a look at how many of two of the Operator and most of the Amp Arcanes are really bad?

Maybe it would be nice to have some upgrades for the clan administrators, in example

• On every item on investigation, the possibility to see individual player's contribution. So we can see what players have made their contribution.
  • possibility to restrict access to lab's weapons to certain players, or ranks.
  • Information on the date of entrance to the clan per player, added on the table where is possible to sort players by rank, last connection, etc.
  • Like it was mentioned on other threads, to have information available on which player made changes on the clan (Player X invited/promoted/demoted/ player Y), like we currently have on players expelled from the clan.
  • Individual messages of the day, added to the one for the whole clan.

Thanks!

• Woah 1

hace 2 horas, (PS4)brazencell19200 dijo:

Just a question will you ever add a system where in a clan you can set an auto kick inactivity and choice between optional and mandatory contributions thanks :redveil:

Agree on the optional and mandatory contribution

• Woah 1

Regarding Endless missions. There are divided opinions on this issue, some claim that endless is endless, so three players should be able to call for extraction. And some claim they would like to have single extraction like in defense missions. Maybe the last option would solve the problem.

But for those who want to stay longer, maybe a pre-mission option on how many minutes/extractors before extraction would do the work. So if a player wants to stay for 20 extractor in an excavation, is paired with others who want the same, and extraction only appers when the goal is achieved. In this case a pre-mission menu would appear asking for normal, 5 extractors, 10 extractors, and so on.

Thanks DE for all the hard work. Really impressive.

• Woah 1

Can you guys give some update about login issue? It's been a week since chimera hit and many people can't log ig.

Am only nearly a month into my Warframe experience and absolutely loving the game. Apologies if the questions I raise are frequent and already being answered! 

1. I understand Survival works on a AABC loot system and so if I jump into a public Gabii (Ceres) mission it means others might want to stay 20 mins. I had to stay 30 mins the other day as my mission had a host migration happen and 2 players that jumped in (Vets) decided to go long. I could not leave. If people want to do wave upon wave surely this should be private party or there be an option to qeue mission "20 wave+"? I asked them to leave and they laughed :( waswas levelling Mag at the time so was a hairy 30 mins!! 

2. My friends are so "agile space ninja" that they are waiting for the switch version....so I am all alone (in my group) playing on PS4 with the community I have joined (all good there). I read somewhere that cross-play with PC, Switch, PS4 and XBOX was not possible? Really? Please explain.

3. What is the expected life span of this game? How long can we expect new content? I am late so don't want to see it end soon!! 

Edited by (PS4)myteafollower
Spelling errurs

Hello

Excal Radial javelin when will we get the old one instead of that useless thing?

Spectral scream rework?

Thunderbolt?

Why doesnt all shield have sigma and octantis mechanic?

Does dual wielding is still a thing in melee 3.0? cause dual wielding is life...

Will the new air slam directiona atack will activate heavy impact?

Edited by Tsoe
  • Upvote 1

Will something be done about the incredibly annoying flickering that exists through the entirety of fissure missions? I get what the effect is *supposed* to be, but the end result is just random flickering that only hurts the eyes and makes fissures actually painful to some players. No active fissure in the example yet, and the entire screen is randomly flickering >

AUGMENT SLOTS

Will we ever get a single augment slot for warframes?, some of the augments seems like they should be added to abilities to give them more use and be slightly more versatile (mainly looking at Fireball Frenzy and other similar augments) rather then having to choose between a somewhat useful augment with a slight modifier that doesn't really offer a lot in terms of strength to a warframe and potentially crippling builds to make room for it among our already sparse mod slots.

ADDITIONAL UMBRA FRAMES

Will we see additional Umbra frames and if so will we get a full roster like primes or specific frames?. Other ways to obtain these new umbras, like building them from blueprints dropped from new enemies or game modes.

On 10/17/2018 at 11:30 PM, Godzilla853 said:

There is a way to log out you go to esc and then profile.

Thank you. You've probably saved me countless hours of selecting quit and booting Warframe back up again.

I am sorry if this was asked / replied to already but, will there be an option to adjust a 3rd person camera to the side? Something like with effects in last update.

There are some bulkier frames with which can be sometimes hard to aim or see more of the surroundings, not to mention that putting shoulder plates on these warframes.

Is there a possibility that we may see the addition of 2 main syndicates(alongside red veil, steel meridian)? Currently in the game if you choose to align with red veil and steel meridian(they support each other so naturally players would go to both) you have no access to all the large team restore BP's,augment mods,etc, unless you rank up the other syndicates but then you de-rank S.m/R.v but that also takes away the fun from the syndicates or trade but that takes away from the experience from syndicates : building rep for them by doing many tasks for them continuously going up the ladder

We already know that THEMATICALLY(not points in the syndicate rep screen)  New loka(they really don't like the red veil),Arbiters(Wouldn't like S.M because they keep bringing tenno in for war undermining AOH's beliefs),Cephalon(Not established), Perrin sequence(not established) already see these 2 syndicates as the villains in the whole syndicate story line so that can be played on. 

-Directly opposing the perrin sequence we could have an organized crime themed syndicate think the mob, thematically the weapons they offer at R5 could be the stradavar(big ol' drum mag in a machine gun I mean come on) akvasto or the akmagnus would make for good secondaries  especially considering they are fan favorites and fit the theme, as for melee maybe that should be saved for M3.0 same for the following syndicate.

-Directly opposing Cephalon suda could be another Cephalon themed syndicate but flip Suda's personality instead wanting only to obtain more wisdom facilitate peace this one is content with destruction, death all that fun stuff(maybe cephalon vull personality can be slightly reused but more edgy and more deadpan), As for weapons I would say tonkor but that's a meme now, seriously just take any launcher and make it into the thermonuclear warhead the tonkor was who cares about self dmg. for pistols lets keep the trend up with the kulstar. and for melee as stated previously should wait for M3.0 

questions to the DEV team:

1. since you are doing several AI fixes, will we see an improved corpus AI and spawning soon?

2. objectiv marker fix: when?

3. arbitration: will there be a rework of the loot-table? currently there is no real incentive to play the mode, since there are far easier ways to get endo. maybe kuva instead of the sculptures?

4. (solo) survival unplayable vs.corpus due to suffocating issues. getting past 20min in arbitration survival close to impossible due to lack of enemys, fleeing enemys, enemys spawning OUTSIDE of the map, ...  and therefore lack of supplydrops to grind. currently it is based on luckand not on skill how long you will survive. when will we see a survival mode rework?

Please do something with iron wake it's a beautiful landscape with no use please utilize it in some otherway than the harrow quest.

Edited by paul5473

With the new flying Eudolons comming, will they have an all new pool of arcanes to get? If so and ideas on what?

Have you guys considered re-balancing unused mods such as Physique? 

Could another new type of exilus mod be introduced (one picks from situational survivability [rapid resilience or cold resist] and the original for unique utility [ holster speed or sprint speed])?

because enemies are getting tougher and tank frames are becomeing stronger, are there any ideas about adding more mods that allow the tank frame to protect ally’s better, such as guardian derision and electromagnetic shielding? If yes then any ideas on what they may be?