Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #118!

[DE]Rebecca

Not a question, but would be great if we could have the choice to turn off / on Lotus' transmissions. (After what happened in the story, I'd rather have a heavy silence during missions than the purple ordis). There's also a weird line that the Operator keeps saying "For the Lotus", which doesn't really make any sense after doing The Sacrifice. 

Could we please get a second pass on the Dojo Pigment requirements? The Plains of Eidolon pigments are very arbitrary in their research requirement, drop rate, and drop quantity. Orb Vallis will probably have similar problems with it's dojo pigments if left to the current assignment trends.

For example using Ghost clan numbers
Mortus Pink (Kuakas) has a research requirement of 5 and drops in quantities of 10
Wisp Gray (Dargyn Pilots) has a research requirement of 500 and drops in quantities of 5
Tower White (Condrocs) which has a research requirement of 300 and drops in quantities of 5--if it even drops.

Can't wait to see Garuda in action!!!!!!

I have some question for you people: 

1. Any plan on adding a new energizer warframe? 2 only feel not enough sometimes...

2. Ideas for a Vauban rework? To me it's the only warframe who could use a (almost) full rework...

Arbitration alerts:

1. Any chance for re-thinking doubled intervals? At least for Defense mode? It takes about 20min to reach wave 10 (that's 20min of playing without getting reward at all) compared to regular Star Chart Defense where it can take 20min to reach wave 20 completing AABC rotation. Even worse in reality, it took us almost 50min to reach wave 25 (with an expected failed Host Migration afterwards) with Mesa, Chroma and two Volts all using abilities and weapons -- and that's just 2.5 rotations in the end, that's really silly if you ask me. Excavation and Interception mods always were very well-designed in terms of player's spent time and reward. Survival with its time-locked rewards is following them. Maybe it would make things better if Defense rotations were changed to every 7th wave for Arbitration alerts.
  2. Perhaps, it would be better if players could still use 4 (+1 +1) revives? The major oversight is that almost no one will sit and wait for others to finish the mission if they can leave while keeping their rewards. And everybody knows that Host Migration is the Warframe's Achilles' heel. No bleed out state. You get killed -- that's -1 revive.
  3. Do you consider adding Kuva Survival Flood as an Arbitration Alert? Current Arbitration design choices make it a really risk-rewarding mission: not only you get Arbitration rewards, but you also gain increased amount of Kuva. However, given the O2 capsules changes as well as Arbitration Drones it will make people choose: do they want slow and safe progress, or they are willing to sacrifice O2 and possible Arbitration reward (if O2 drops to 0%) for extra Kuva. It also makes it similar to regular Kuva Flood missions: it's not always present on Star Chart map.

New gear menu, infinite AW charges and what it possibly could mean for Sentinels:

1. Now that we have an improved Gear menu (many thanks for that one) we have much more options regarding our consumables as well as infinite AW charges, maybe it's time to also address one of the major Sentinel issues? How about we remove or replace Regen mods with something else while implementing a new consumable made specifically for Sentinels and any possible companion in the future? The Repair Kits. Similar to the current DNA stabilizers, the only difference is that one is usable only in the Incubator while the other one would be usable out in the field and only for Sentinels. Because Sentinels are inferior to Kubrows and much more inferior to Kavats. They don't have Link-mods, they don't really have powerful weapons (Sentinel Reinforcements, please?) to compensate that and on top of that they have a limited amount of times they can be revived with their (Primed) Regen mod.

Can you point calculated paths from operator immediately to frame and back, the new delay is extremely problematic and the time to resolve correctly has become a major impediment to make or break in sortie. Above and beyond relying on good intuition any warframe visual effects really make having the right direction necessary. Is it like it is now for supporting teleporting like functions of warframes?

-Scaling kuva rewards?
In survival, would be nice that the kuva would be on the drop rotations like,  a200/b400/c800 and let us keep the rotations like in arbithers abcccc...
 Also the kuva enemies could drop some kuva in a way like endo drops on enemies.
 The kuva would scale from the harvesters the longer you would stay, to certain point.
 Maybe make some mini bosses to drop harvest boost or kuva itself.

-Riven cap 90/90 removed or increased? and also just maybe earn riven cap with masteryrank, daily reward, alert?

-Double resource weekend when? :)

Considering that the plague star event seems to be cyclic now are there any plans to expand on it a bit?
I would love to see interactions between the Eidolon and the infested.
Will the boss ever get a pass to be a bit more  unique and less of a copy paste liphantis?
Could there be some more work done on mission diversity?
I would love to see some sort of sabotage mission for the grineer, like maybe they are trying to "seed" the infestation to make it spread faster. 
Also some sort of 3 way boss fight between the infested, Eidelon, and yourself would be fantastic.
I really like the foundation of the Plaguestar event but I would really love it to be expanded a bit more.

Ok so few questions!

- Melee 3.0 - what combos are going and what are staying? I mean Right click - E. Hold E, E pause E. Which go which stay?

- Will we be able to use slams to knock up enemies and keep them in air and slice them while keeping them in air? DMC style.

- Are you planning more improvements to Elite Alerts system? More rewards?

- Are you planning to put Credits rewards in Elite alerts? You gain a lot of endo but how abour credits as a wave prize.

- Can we get some changes for building rooms in dojos? Consider this please:

- Can we get some look at garuda?

- How Archwings are going to be improved?
- Archwing melee on the ground? Really want to see Kaszas as it is the largest and only long Scythe in the game... maybe Zaw is close to its size.

Thank you cant wait for the stream ❤️

Archived