Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #118!

[DE]Rebecca

can something be done about host migration and losing all the progress because of it? there is alot of issues in the game that i just accept they dont impact me that much but this happens on a regular basis and its really starting to get on the nerves. something needs to be done about people who leave or disconnect alot either on their own doing or their bad internet, i shouldnt be punished because someone wants to just disconnect or has internet that is really bad when 3 other people could have much better.

people who leave alot should not be allowed to host and the same goes for inconsistent internet, this is rampant in the game right now and i dont see why there is no effort to take action. very simple solution would be to shadow ban anyone from hosting if either of the two are continuously happening, alot of people dont realize they are even hosting more to the point its just something that is causing real issues right now and it needs to be addressed 

also happening alot right now is people on large bounty's in cetus just heading off to fish while other people do the mission, they still get the rewards and obviously the fish ect, i confronted the second guy today and called him out, we all said #*!% it to leave half way but he already had 4 rewards and said he didnt care he will just get the next one started sooner. you shouldnt be able to head off for 20 mins fishing and get the rewards from what the rest of the team is doing, its happened 4 times since the weekend and two of them today, didnt think it was so rampant until today so its something to look into i suppose

every 5-6 runs the waypoint never shows up and its a guessing game to figure out where the extraction is, doesnt happen everyone in the group thank #*!% or else we would be lost

Given the changes to the nutrio incubator segments could we get our pets taken in/out of hibernation when needed while changing Loadouts?

Could you add self repair to the sentinels or them being affected by Operator arcanes to Heal them? Maybe even add self heal to the regeneration Mod.

Could some new voice lines be added at the start of each mission, just to provide context on why we are doing certain stuff? Lets say that we go to the first node in Venus so Lotus or another ally npc wxplains a bit of lore on the planet and the upcoming boss, this would provide character development to npcs other than Lotus or even give us more lore of each node we play, just think about it you get to the gravius node on mars and Lotus refers to the gravius dilemma, that would be awesome 

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects Geoff, Steve, Sheldon, and Scott!

What: Devstream #118 brings you a first look at GARUDA! The Warframe revealed at TennoCon through the amazing art of Kevin Glint is ready for a first in-game look! We’ll also be taking a visit to the Orb Vallis to see what’s been going on since we last visited! We may slip in some data for fun too because why not!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream as well as a Chroma Prime Access Pack!

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, October 19th at 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on Friday, October 19th!  

How about adding a spin a wheel show game hosred by a clown and differ items like1 plat 5 plat 10 plat.... Add differ levels to fight through to get to a final boss in a world of alliance Also add more games... 

Will gore be reworked, especially with a gore themed frame on the way?  The system hasn't aged super well, hall ways are still squeaky clean after murdering a battalion with maybe one blood splatter, and the severed messes that indicate where one half of a Grineer connected to the another half are often wrongly sized and poorly angled.  I understand this system is largely a hold over from the Darkness?  P.S.  Corpus Crewman aren't gibbing at all when they used to way back, and of course, robots are long overdue.

Magnus PBR when?

Magnus Prime when?  And please... keep the slash damage at least within 50% of impact's or puncture's damage.  If I install Maim as long as slash is within 50% of the plurality physical damage type, then it will reduce enemies to chunky kibble.  I know, I'm a mad man, wasting a slot that increases slash damage by 120% (and just above the highest IPS on the weapon) just so my enemies can be buried in three separate graves.  It's what makes Warframe fun for me.

Is there any desire to go back over the oldest primes, those being Excalibur Prime, Mag Prime, and especially Frost prime and sprucing them up a bit?  They're really just reskins of their base model, when the standard since I think Rhino has been to add onto their mesh, the "toggleable prime details."

Are there any plans to expand the Plains of Eidolon?  They ARE only a quarter of the size of Orb Vallis, and there's an island with a giant dead sentient off in the distance.  And of course... the ocean between the mainland and there.

As always here is my list of questions:

Fortuna questions:

1. Tony Hawk's Skateboarding soundtrack when?
  2. Jet Set Radio spraying mechanics when?
  3. Spider pets when? (Please make cute ones just like jumping spiders with hats made of water droplets)
  4. Mini-quests when? Please add mini-quests or meaningful bounties for Fortuna. We want to do more than bounties.

PoE questions:

1. More archwings when?
  2. Archwing fashionframe when?
  3. Sentient arm gun when?
  4. Sentient transporter when?
  5. Archwing secondaries when?
  6. Archwing melee stances when?
  7. Prime fishing rod when?
  8. Bird companion when (we need one for Pirate-Tentacle Prime)?
  9. Extractors working on PoE like any other planet when? (I have a very sad distilling extractor prime)
  10. Vendor selling rugs when?
  11. PoE mini-quests when? (For example: catch alive that big fish in the coast for 10k-20k mastery, or find a mine rich with ore, or a kid lost his pet Condroc and you need to find it)

Questions from previous devstream topic:

1. When will you make Tonkor great again? Or at least when will you release Prisma Wraith AkTonkor Vandal Prime?
  2. Friendly fire when? Radiation from sorties isn't enough.
  3. When will you nerf other "cheesy" frames, focuses and guns (looking at you Inaros, Naramon and Tigris series)?
  4. Tonkor's grenades exploding on impact with enemies when?
  5. Tonkor's grenades bounciness revert when?
  6. Very BIG indicator where the grenades are when?
  7. No more holding fire to aim with Tonkor when?

Some serious questions:

1. Sentient invasions when?
  2. Baro when?
  3. Pablo appearance during devstream when? (that one with Rebb doesn't count)
  4. Better loot from higher lvl enemies when?
  5. Not ridiculous armour and HP scaling of our enemies when?
  6. Tenno grenade launcher when?
  7. Kuva boss when?
  8. Orokin derelict matchmaking when?
  9. Excavation extractor HP and shield lvl scaling when?
  10. Stances for primary weapons when? You know you want it 😄
  11. Silva & Aegis buff when?
  12. Tonkor 6 meter indicator when?
  13. Mutagen Sample drop from infested mission nodes when?
  14. Mutagen Sample drop chance equal to that of Fieldron Sample or Detonite Ampule when?
  15. Lore events (like mutation of Salad V) incorporated into quest system when?
  16. Shield-gating when?
  17. TennoGen items for plat when?
  18. Different defence missions when? For example use the "defending the colony" type of mission for some of the Corpus dark sector nodes.
  19. Boss taunting us throughout planet's nodes when? I really loved when sometimes Zombie Salad V appeared in exterminate on Eris (and yet you fixed it).
  20. Lotus talking about boss during missions when?
  21. Radio chatter being significant when? It needs so much love.
  22. Ordis quest when?
  23. John Prodman quest when?
  24. Zephyr Deluxe Skin when?
  25. Second Clem quest when? Also waiting for "The Clem Within" quest.
  26. Phorid rework when?
  27. Phorid boss arena rework when?
  28. Tenno space program unfix when?
  29. Different enemies based on planets and bosses when?
  30. Misery when?
  31. IPS changes when?
  32. What killed me message when?
  33. Khora getting her whip instead of Strangledome when?
  34. Tricking game into thinking we play with more players in solo mode for increased spawns when?
  35. Fixing endless modes for solo players when?
  36. Hydroid and Zephyr Prime trailers WHEN?
  37. Private servers for mods other then conclave WHEN?
  38. Rework of session creating and network connection WHEN?
  39. Limbo and Chroma Prime trailers WHEN?

Questions answered:

1. Invasion outcome actually changing node's faction when?
  2. Umbra when?
  3. Earth remaster when?
  4. Clan nemesis system when?
  5. Operator interacting with pets when?
  6. Focus changes when?
  7. Tenno shotgun when?
  8. More mandachord sound packs when?
  9. Operative not being stupid when (e.g. going into toxin in sortie kuva defense)? Hey you fixed that before Devstream, not fair!
  10. Wraith weapons/appearance colouring when?
  11. Orbiter's door opposite to infested door opening when?
  12. Other planet remasters when?
  13. A working map of plains when? (Current one is not very functional)
  14. Different Teralyst models when?
  15. Khora when?
  16. Warframe & Operator using two waypoints pls unfix.
  17. Tenno hover bikes when? (Dargyns will are be cool but not "hover bike" cool)
  18. Flying through space with our orbiter when? RAILJACK ❤️ ❤️
  19. Alphonse Elric skin when?
  20. Tricks and leaps of faith for our hoverboard when? ❤️ ❤️

Keep up the good work! 🙂
But please reconsider at least some changes to Tonkor (you did revert changes made to Sonicor). 🙂

@[DE]Rebecca, pls answer some questions from my list. 🙂

Could you guys maybe look into some of the still-ongoing issues with the Kinetic Ricochet mod? That mod's been broken for a while now, and it's reached the point that it's basically pointless to even use it since it doesn't work as intended (or even as described in the mod's description). This thread here actually sheds a bit of insight on the problem, so hopefully that can be looked into.

That aside, there's really only a few things I'd like to actually ask about that I'm hoping might be discussed at some point in the future:
   - Would there be any chance of setting up another endless kuva mission on the Kuva Fortress? While the Kuva Survival mission is great for kuva farming, I can't help but feel that the the defense mission (Tamu) also has some great potential for being an endless kuva farming spot.

- Would there be any chance of restoring some of the old legacy weapon skins that were updated in update 19.10 as separate skins for their associated weapons? I understand that there are some existing skins that already do that (such as the Day of the Dead, Forest, and Conclave skins), but having the option to use the original legacy weapon skins without any of the aforementioned skins applied to them would be nice.

- Would there be any chance of making some updates to the Plains of Eidolon to introduce the option to pick up new bounties while you're still out and about in the Plains, like what you've shown in previous devstreams for Fortuna/Orb Valis? The Plains of Eidolon are enjoyable, but having the ability to access bounties from out in the Plains as well honestly seems like it would be beneficial.

- Would there be any chance of also expanding the playable area of the Plains of Eidolon a bit more to include more areas for the player to visit, along with more activities to do in that area as well? The plains are a decent size as it is, but some of the inaccessible areas that we can see from the borders of the Plains really seems like they'd be interesting areas to check out. Just as well, having more activities in the Plains while we wait for Fortuna would be great; while fishing, mining, and hunting Eidolons can be fun, it feels like there's still more potential to look into for the Plains, and Fortuna's already looking like it's going to cast a major shadow over the Plains because of how much more it seems to offer.

- While I know we just received a couple of new weapons recently, could we maybe get some more Sentient-related weapons at some point? We've got plenty weapons related to the Grineer, Corpus, and Tenno, as well as a decent amount of Infested weaponry, but we've only got 4 weapons related to the Sentients (War, Broken War, Amps (barring variations as separate Amps, of course), and Phantasma). It honestly feels like there's a lot of potential to work with for Sentient-related weapons, and it might be worth looking into further.

1 hour ago, DarkLight748 said:

Any chance on dedicated servers? Elite Alerts is just, … has died, host migration in progress, connection to the host lost. And with Fortuna it might start becoming a bigger problem.

This has been a problem since the early days of frame. I doubt they'll change the entire framework now.

Most of the stuff you guys come out with lately feels half done in concept and execution. Lunaro, Arbitrations, Revenant's disjointed kit, Khora, Sanctuary Onslaught, etc. Do you plan on ever going back to give all of your content a real and thorough revamp so that it all feels robust and meaningful rather than a new toy added to the main game that is forgotten about and/or removed like raids?

P.S. Please look at the frames that are struggling in their role or theme after fortuna launch.

Ember

Chroma

Titania

Wukong

Zephyr

Revenant

Vauban

Hydroid

Regardless of what content you drop, Warframes are the heart of our experiences and when you ignore the ones that need your attention it hurts the community and makes the content drought that much more unbearable.

A couple Questins for the Dev Team, in order of difficulty in answering them. (sweating Steve - cosmetics lul)

My first Post here, I would love to have one of my Questions answered. Gotta Luv the Dev Team <3

Enemy AI / fighting Enemies in Warframe:

Recently there have been news on improvemetns on the Enemy AI, but is there a chance that we might see 'reworks' on how Enemy factions fight in general, also changing the way we have to fight them, maybe with the introduction of new Enemy classes in the future? 

Right now All the Enemy Factions (except for the likes of Stalker and the Sentients) are horde based, which makes all them feel rather equal in combat, despite their differences.

- I'd love the changes like, for example, the Corpus being lowered in numbers, but but having tactics, abilities and perhaps higher HP (and More LOOT!) to further distinguish them from    other factions.

- Grineer could roll in and out of Cover, attack us in military formations and hide behind the shields of their allies, heavier troops might even try to attack us up front in a duel.

- The infestation would of course stay the Zombie horde it has always been.

Also, Will there be more opportunities to fight against Warframes Specters like in the junktions? Fighting a Boss Warframe Specter that has an Augment Equipped would be a cool way of obtaining such augment. 

Tileset Reworks and Open World:

Also, will all the other "old" tilesets in the game recieve reworks in the future? If yes, what about tilesets / rooms that are heavily focussed on jump and runs and new enemys able to traverse these levels? Any chance that some of the "tileset" content will be moved to the Open World areas once there are more of them? I'm just always wondering why there aren't classic excavation missions or missions of that sort on the plains already. 

By the way, the new Jupiter is one of the most beatiful levels I've ever seen, and we are talking about metal boxes surrounded by dust. Well done!

Railjack Custimsation:

Will the be any cosmetic custumisation for the railjack apart from colours / engines / weapons? (Like different skins etc.) 

- And will we be able to place our spare Ayatans all over the Railjack? (Altough, now thinking about it, blocking Corpus invaders with Ayatan contraptions would be rather cheesy.)

Orbiter Cosmetics:

Will there ever be differnt skins for the inside of the orbiter apart from the ones we got in our personal quarters?

- And if there will, what about slight changes in the actual model or "animations" of it, like have moss on our wall, flickering lights or perhabs a skin thats makes the infestation spread all over our ship? These could be related to future Quests or lore, like Helminth.

Archived