Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #118!

[DE]Rebecca

Great work on the game as always. My biggest question is:

Can Pablo get a raise after his stellar work on literally everything he's touched?

Now for the less important questions:

With the implementation of the animal rescue system in the Vallis, are there any plans to integrate the system into PoE as well?

Can we have a look at the K-drive's modding system and/or customization?

Since we can take bounties without returning to the hub in Fortuna, this raises an interesting point. If the case were to happen where a bounty is finished and half the squad leaves, but the remaining players want to take more bounties, are there any systems in place to allow more people to enter the instance? Or will we eventually be forced to return to the hub to "restock" on teammates?

And of course, because it bears repeating, any info on:

-Melee 3.0

-Damage 2.5/3.0

-Companinon Rework

-But mostly melee 3.0

Would be greatly appreciated

C'mon, our pets can walk freely (went no in stasis) on our ships, but why the sentinels must stay locked?! Let them hang out on our ships, doing their sentinel stuff! Haha

If Sony finally let there be a crossplay between platforms, will you make it happen on Warframe?

Any news on Melee 3.0?

My questions are easy 🙂

There are 36(ish) unique Warframes and only 33 possible loadout slots at MR25. Can we talk about this? Let me give you platinum, I just want fancy loadouts for all my frames.

Also, is there any chance of older tiles having the respawn ceilings adjusted? It feels terrible to play Zephyr or Titania and to get reset because the map isn't tall enough to accommodate. Any height increase would help, I'm not hoping for anything monumental here.

Could there be a air support drop with Railjack for all mission types to drop a small arsenal? This could be a limited arsenal of two to three primary, secondary, melee, and one warframe that players could switch out with during a mission. This would be a shared drop between the players in mission but set up to each players own set up. Or, perhaps a rework to the air support charges as the only ones I see are the turrets mostly. What are the thoughts on this?

I adore Scythe Weapons, but the long handeled ones with big twirlling swings. Im not too crazy about the ones in this game, except the Dual Kamas. Awsome badass look. There is a Grenier Hammer with a long handel. Is there any thought on that being added, mabe with a new stance mod like a Pole Arm or something similar? Also, it would be nice if there were some kind of grappler feature added to the game. it would make it feel more real if you could interact with the surroundings more. Oh and another thing. There are several Elemental Warframes available. Any chance at a DARK Elemental one? Possession/ Consuming/ Fading into the netherworld or something crazy like that.

Thanks for all your hard work. Its nice to take a break from reality and get lost in a virtual one once in a while

Watching DE_Steve streaming from his desk, he mentioned a Stalker syndicate, whats this all about?

How often are new rewards going to be added to the arbitration vendor or mission drops?

Also, after playing Chimera prologue and it being the time of Halloween... (Spoilers?)

Spoiler

Can we get dangling floppy Ballas leg knee for a sugatra? :smile:

2 hours ago, Droopsie said:

What's wrong with them?

I think they're very lackluster compared to what you see in the rest of the industry. They're not natural-looking. Even with being space ninjas, their animations should still feel rather natural. As well, they're rather clunky and aren't that smooth/fluid imo. Beyond that, other animations and poses look completely awful. For example, the meditate animation literally flattens the butt and groin. Overall, I think it would do Warframe some good if the animation team remastered the animations. Movement would look and flow much better imo.

I also think an animation remaster should extend to archwing as well. One of the problems with archwing is the flight model, and part of the problem there is how the animations look. With a rework to the archwing flight model (to something like what we see in the upcoming Anthem) we would see better animations for that.

*Question about Octavia's deluxe weapon skin*

Will the boltor bravura skin from octiavia delux pack be made to work with other primary weapons similar to like how the pistols in Mesa and Ember's deluxe pack work with other secondarys, I love the skin for it but don't normally use the boltor in the missions I do, I more go for ignis, soma prime, and ones similar to those.

I figure you've gotten a million and one recommendations for other uses for Vitus Essence, but I had an idea at work that I thought was at least worth passing on...

Each syndicate has their own unique helmets in game already, their respective operatives in the relays are all wearing them. 

My Question(s)
- Would you be open to letting us cash in our Vitus Essence to get the syndicate helmets for our operators?
- Since the helmets are already assets in game would it be difficult to make them available for our operators?

I just thought it would be another interesting way to support our preferred syndicates, as well as be another use for Vitus Essence.  

-Thanks!

(I'm an arbiter's fanboy and possibility of getting my hands on their big helmet would be a dream come true)

Are there any plans to allow us to equip multiple of the same weapon type such as 3 melee and no guns, or 2 rifles and a melee or something like that? If balancing is of any concern you can lock us to one riven per weapon type at a time, or make only the weapon in that weapon type's original slot in the loadout be visible if clipping is the concern (though I think we all want to have the option to run around with multiple visible swords like Teshin). As it stands we can already go into missions with all but one weapon slot empty, so I don't think it'll break any balancing. Biggest issue I can think of outside of anything coding related would be keybinds for 'equipping melee' or what weapon would be used when using 'fast melee', but I think those can be solved by just giving the melee in the melee's usual spot the role of 'primary melee' and that would be used for those actions. Being able to use a heavy melee and using something quick for the 'fast melee' would make melee feel a lot more interesting.

Archived