Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading in the Orbiter

Voltage

As Dojo's become highly decorated for contests or otherwise, it hurts for me to see a massive hitch on a high end desktop and see crashes from other players and lost trading sales. This issue has been brought up several times, and I feel trading in the Orbiter would not be game breaking and would be a massive Quality of Life. Maroo's Bazaar constantly places invited players to other instances, and I am positive I will not switch clans just to allow players to load into my Dojo. Can trading within the Orbiter using "Invite to Orbiter" be a possibility? The only two solutions right now are waiting on Digital Extremes to change how loading into a Dojo/Relay(code is copied) works, or deleting decorations from an awesome dojo.

You know what, this would actually be a massive Quality of Life honestly. Players wouldn’t be lagging and/or crashing frequently as much from trading in Maroo’s Bazaar and in the dojo as well.

For me, when I go into Maroo’s Bazaar or any relay in-general, I experience a lot of lag spikes since I don’t have a high end computer that is able to handle a lot of players in one instance at once. I’m definitely up for this Quality of Life alternative for sure, sign me up!

Edited by xXDeadsinxX

Lets go step forward

Why not make some real market where u can place an offer (a riven as an example, just how u link it on chat) with a price attached so theres no room for scamming?

Ik DE doesnt like "set and forget" approach in WF and its exaclty the opposite but i cant see any flaws in an idea like that rly

Agreed, it would be better for people with low end systems, or for those in clans where for some ungodly reason there's a trade tax. I also see it improving QoL for people who are clanless or still building their key. Maroo's Bazar is an option, sure, but there's still a tax and sometimes people simply won't load into the same instance.

Trading occurs in a dojo or bazaar because those are dedicated servers and you can't trust client side data from players in orbiters. it would just lead to hacks to be honest.

Thanks you all have given me a reason to not have the dojo decorated to capacity.