Thanks for Arbitration, DE

(XBOX)weedyodaa

Hey DE,

As the title states, I wanted to say thank you so much for creating Arbitration, I'm really eager to get to it on console when it releases, since the amount of endo a player can gain from doing these runs.

Since I was one of the many that spent the $20 to go to the special relay that provided every single piece of equipment he brought up to that date, I had bought almost every single prime mod he had provided, having to grind much more than I would normally do over a weekend. But unfortunately, I was too blinded with the amount of value the mods were worth to a majority of my builds to come and realize the unimaginable amount of endo and credits it would require to max them out. (What, almost like 50k endo?) Not to mention the now popular Umbra mods..

With Arbitration, it brought a whole new side to Warframe, a good grind that isn't just for vets. Me, being an average player with well over a hundred hours worth of experience the game had to offer, I felt myself get bored, rinsing and repeating, building a weapon, maxing it out on hydron, leaving. There wasn't much left for me to do, but thanks to this actual grind I can do and kill some time, Arbitration missions aren't just perfect for how I play, it's perfect for both average and veterans alike, but something that also new players can acknowledge, making themselves want to push to play the game. 

We need more of this, things that reward the players and for newer players to seek for, because it wasn't that long ago when I was new. I finished the star chart, hoping to see a day where I could be like the others with their outstanding builds and such, but most of that can be done with a bit of help from a friend, there needed to be a reward, a real endgame grind. At the end, there technically was, but was removed. Yes, the Raids, the thing that was plucked away, and in a way, took away that thrive to see the end of a game. At times, I would sign in on Warframe, thinking on doing something, only to pause and think.. What am I doing here? I didn't know what I wanted to do because what I would end up doing is just getting on to do either sorties or level up weapons. 

Sorties were different, I like doing sorties, especially when they're not put on the Plains of Eidolon. (DE, Please stop putting sorties on the Plains.) But the issue with sorties are their drop-tables, and how they worked. We all know how sorties work, do one, wait a day, do it again. Most of the time I'd get an Ayatan statue, or some catalysts/reactors, stuff like that, never I once managed to get a Legendary Core. I mainly wanted one to max out one of the prime/umbra mods I had. But that's changed, thanks to this new mission. Now I can have more of a reason to play, and something challenging, worthwhile. 

Once again, thanks for the grind.