Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Offline Game Support Here You GO!

(PSN)Darekai

Question

SO!, Being the Nerd that i am, over the years i have developed a file, im sure im not the only one, that helps me manage some thing about warframe.

MY computer monitor and PlayStation monitor are side by side, so when i do certain things, i pop it open and use it

In no way i clam this to be perfect, in fact it has some memory leak in the cache somewhere but nothing that a simple close and reopen wont fix.

that said BOOM! <- click on boom for a GDrive with the file and pictures!

file is an 2007 Excel sheet with some macros, access to macros in the VBA is open so feel free to scrub around it (alt+F11 once  to open the vba  Module)

For macros to work, you must enable macros in whatever pop up.

However, for most of the file macros aren't necessary; only for  2 tabs:

Fissures

Lua Music.

for everything else they aren't needed.

I designed this file for myself, not for global use, hence some things are intuitive and not explained:

However, if you post your questions about what you don't understand. ill answer them as soon as i can.  

Furthermore, there is some heavy lifting to be done every time a big update comes in, Im on Console, but the data comes in from PC update, so the lifecycle of this file is mostly aligned with PC.

that said, Enjoy the file, or enjoy laughing at it, or whatever brings you joy ^_^.

also if you got ideas to make it better feel free to drop a line or two,on the post. the file is open for edits, so feel free to make it your own

Edited by (PS4)Darekai
wow i have Office 2007 :O, its still good though

6 answers to this question

I don't want to come across as rude but what is the point of having an excel file for resources and stuff? At some point most resources become irrelevant because you'll have tons and tons. 

I suppose my real question is, what aspect of the game does this thing help with? 

I've made some excel files in the past for calculating eHP and such for all frames/scenarios to evaluate data but this kind of goes over my head.

33 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

I don't want to come across as rude but what is the point of having an excel file for resources and stuff? At some point most resources become irrelevant because you'll have tons and tons. 

I suppose my real question is, what aspect of the game does this thing help with? 

I've made some excel files in the past for calculating eHP and such for all frames/scenarios to evaluate data but this kind of goes over my head.

thanks for the question.

so like i said, this was made over 1-3 years of me playing. im MR25 so resoruces for me atm is not a big deal

the Section for resources, what it does, is. lets say you have 10 weapons and and 5 warframes, and they need different resources, sometimes they are shared, like whisps etc,, that tab what it does is collate it all, and you can spend like maybe 2 minutes filling in what inventory you have at the time, and it basically spits out how much fo x reasource you are missing overall, it also tracks relic inventory, this gets pushed to the fissures tab to asses which relic you should use and what not

now at end game  i mostly use it to track relics or random new resources (think fortuna coming up) it adds shared resources on the fly and spits the total required and pending for those moments when yyou are thinking, how many whisps to i need to farm  to complete all my builds or (insert new resource here).

hope it helps!

43 minutes ago, (XB1)LostSpark13 said:

First thank you for sharing your work.

My first reaction at your post was 'oh how mysterious, what IS the file?'. XD

I am new to the game but that will help me. Maybe I will add some trackers of my own thought.

Thank you again.

thanks for your post.

just for sake of others

its an Excel 2007 .xlsm file (.xls = Excel, .xlsm = Excel with Macros yay!)

i didnt want to do a direct file link because who knows what you are downloading right?

but with the google drive, you can actually open the file from google drive and browse it untill your sure you want to download and use it

and even then you must tell it to enable macros for it to do the nifty things.

plus, there is a screenshot composite of most of the screens, nowdays i almost exclusivelly use the fissures tab only

it helps me filter out relics that are vaulted and the ones i need so i dont mis-use them with randoms etc. make sense?

6 minutes ago, (PS4)brettles1983 said:

My first reaction is what kind of virus am I going to get lol

Thanks for sharing your efforts. 

Good work

no virus from me! 

open it within google drive and use the web version if you wish, safest bet that way

and if you wish to look at the macro code, simply press alt+F11 (at least in 2007 its alt+f11, i dunno if in newer versions of excel is the same, may have changed)

sheets with code are Lua Music, and Fissures

Fissures basically is automated sort filters, you can do this by hand, or u can use the button at the top.

it also color codes based on ducats, and relic availability and if relic is vaulted, or if relic has an item you are searching for

i think green =100 ducats yorange is 65 ducats, yellow is 25, red is 15

black is vaulted relic

blue gradient is vaulted item

and deep purple or deep dark blue is item you are searching fore based on the target list in the inventory tab

red relics mean u got none

and.....i think thats about it for color schemes

as for lua music, it basically has a counter up to 5 pads, and a  labeler to label each pad with a number from 1- to 5, that way you can click simon says and keep track of the order for the lua music, but if you are good with memory,and have no distractions you dont really need this tab

Edited by (PS4)Darekai