Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro's next visit

mikakor

we guys probably shouldn't get our hopes too high. just like the 100th visit wasn't an anniversary worthy inventory, because ( thanks Reb. or Megan, i don't remember ) they are totally focused on Fortuna, so they didn't had the time to make something for Baro. is it probably the same thing for this visit, as they are totally ( still ) focused on Fortuna so we probably won't get anything "too amazing" this week. even tho i like every visits of Baro, i don't think there will be something special.

(( and before one genius here say "everybody know it, no need to warn" well it doesn't hurt, to help some people keeping their hopes minimum, for now. ))

never expect Baro to bring anything good. that way if he does, you'll be pleasantly surprised. we just got prisma Twin gremlins, we probably won't get another weapon for like a year at least, so it'll just be cosmetics. there are still some things I want though, specifically AkVasto Prime relics. (I'll gladly grind the ducats and traces myself DE, just please make the relics when you get a moment, Aklex got the Love, it's time for primed sixguns!)

36 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

… I know you pointed this out, but, why WOULD people be hyped for an arbitrary number?

why would people do anything special for your anniversary? it's just a number, right?

no, it's not to be mean. but i think you understand ( probably, if you like your anniversary ) that people, like that, wanted something special for the 100th visit of Baro. kinda like his 100th anniversary.

29 minutes ago, mikakor said:

why would people do anything special for your anniversary? it's just a number, right?

no, it's not to be mean. but i think you understand ( probably, if you like your anniversary ) that people, like that, wanted something special for the 100th visit of Baro. kinda like his 100th anniversary.

Yeah, and it's now his 101st visit. So, now an arbitrary number. Why would people be excited for 101st?

2 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Yeah, and it's now his 101st visit. So, now an arbitrary number. Why would people be excited for 101st?

my exemple : i got a little bit excited for this baro's visit, because i thought they would give him a proper inventory, this time. thing is, the excuse as to why they havne't is still the same. "all ressources on Fortuna" . and i have realized it, so i calmed myself down. but other people might not have thought about it and believe real hard that this time DE will catch up. so it's just a warning thread for them. nothing harmful 😛

Honestly, Baro doesn't have to bring something new every visit. People don't always have the time to play this game and repeat inventories are good for those type of people. I mostly just see what he has to offer on a warframe tracker site and go "eh" if he doesn't have anything I want.