Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please lift the level 30 restriction on endgame content in private groups.

Zulunko

It doesn't make sense to cut out the ability to progress and forma your Warframe when you're in a private group. If I'm going to solo an Arbitration on a rank 0 Warframe, that should be up to me, not an arbitrary rank requirement.

Every new piece of endgame content comes with this arbitrary restriction. Leave it on for public groups where it's actually useful and not just an annoyance, let us ignore it for our private groups. Re-leveling frames is clearly intended to be a core gameplay mechanic, so it doesn't make sense to not be able to participate in that while also doing challenging content.

I know this issue has been raised before, but as more content gets released with this restriction, it gets more and more obnoxious to deal with, so I feel that it's worth bringing up every time a new mission with these restrictions is introduced.

3 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

You being in a private group or solo doesn't mean the game rules shouldn't apply to you. 

This is still a non-answer. Why does this rule apply while in private groups and solo?

As an example: The rule applies in public groups to help prevent people sabotaging random people's games by joining on underleveled frames.

In this case, there are no random people; anyone joining knows the players they're playing with and it can be assumed that the usage of lower-level frames is intentional. On my 100th forma on a frame, I don't understand why I should have the restriction when soloing.

Edited by Zulunko

12 hours ago, 000l000 said:

Endgame content isn't supposed to be achieved with low level frames, why bother with exceptions only because some people want to level up faster ?

Levelling isn't Arbitrations prime objective.

@peterc3

Sorties and Arbitrations are both content avaible for anybody who has reached mr 8.

Thats the lowest mr to play sorties because of rivens and according to DE's own requiements you are supposed to have the whole starchart unlocked at rank 6.

Even the mode itself indicates that its actually easier than the regular starchart missions or the void and if you dont believe me check this thread:

They not only just scale slower than regular missions some people are testing them because the enemies seemingly deal atleast 50% less damage than their normal counterparts.

Edited by Fallen_Echo

14 hours ago, 000l000 said:

Endgame content isn't supposed to be achieved with low level frames, why bother with exceptions only because some people want to level up faster ?

Levelling isn't Arbitrations prime objective.

Than perhaps DE should come up with better endgame content that effectively cannot be done with low level frames. For now they totaly failed at it. But even if... it should be my choice if to try to succed like that..

OP is right. Unless I destroy other players gameplay experience there is not one reason to limit the rank requirement in solo or premade groups.

You can take unranked frame to Onslaught and its very quick to level up there, much quicker than arbitrations or sorties (unless eximus maybe). Elite Onslaught would be better, but they clearly dont want it to be used for frames leveling hence this limit (gotta sell XP boosters)

If you just want it for a challenge you might just unequip the mods.

Edited by AlinaBee

^ This

Buy Affinity boost if you wanna level up faster. Why you would forma a frame 100 times is beyond me but I guess you like to level frames and waste forma.

Like Alina is saying if you want the challenge just un-equip the mods or go sidearm only or whatever.

Am 18.10.2018 um 01:23 schrieb peterc3:

You being in a private group or solo doesn't mean the game rules shouldn't apply to you. 

Gamerules can be changed. Wanting to change the rules in a setup that doesn't allow you to mess up unsuspecting ppls fun and does not give you a huge unfair advantage is a perfectly valid desire and saying that something can't be done because it's not being done yet carries no weight as an argument.

On 2018-10-18 at 12:23 AM, peterc3 said:

This is a pretty silly argument. Why should the rules continue to apply in such a different context? Why is it so important to blindly follow the rules, instead of trying to acknowledge the intent behind them? Clearly, the goal behind the rank 30 requirement is to avoid having underleveled players go into public Arbitrations and create a sub-par experience to people who didn't sign up for it. There are plenty of modes out there that are far more efficient at giving Affinity, and going in solo would already make things far more difficult than they need be, so there isn't really a risk of Arbitrations turning into the new Viver/Draco/whatever. The same goes for Sorties, and in general there should be no restrictions of this kind when doing missions with a group of friends or people you've invited.