Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does anyone know about the Jaw Sword

wocaonimazhucezhennan

Question

9 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, wocaonimazhucezhennan said:

I ran an alert last night and ended up recieving a Jaw Sword blueprint and I am working on the resources to craft it, but has anyone had any experience with it? If so, is it better than my Cronis? Can someone maybe give some insight on the weapon if they have it please.

Better to use it for MR only.

6 minutes ago, Renseiryuu said:

I used Jaw Sword for frame with abilities that influenced by melee damage.

Modded for damage (also with Blade of Truth mod and damage Riven), along with strength build on the frame itself, it packs quite a punch.

Yes, the Jaw Sword as a melee weapon on its own is just MR fodder. But the syndicate mod for it is really good for boosting Gara's Lash, Khora's whip, Atlas' punch, etc.

yes, Jaw Sword is better than Cronus.
neither is particularly great though, you can take advantage of it for the mild upgrade that it is for now, but there isn't really a reason to invest heavily into it.

(due to the Additive nature of Stats, i can't even suggest using Jaw Sword as a stat stick for a few Abilities, there's other choices that have slightly stronger Rivens, and you'd net more Damage out of using that Slot for other types of Damage Mods once you have a Riven on top of Pressure Point)

If you’re looking for a great weapon to invest resources into and keep for a long time (until you are past the star chart and can make a zaw) then I highly recommend Guandao.  The BP is on the market and I don’t think it’s any excessive resource costs to make it.  I think the MR is 3.  Great weapon.

3 hours ago, LarryYourWaiter said:

If you’re looking for a great weapon to invest resources into and keep for a long time (until you are past the star chart and can make a zaw) then I highly recommend Guandao.  The BP is on the market and I don’t think it’s any excessive resource costs to make it.  I think the MR is 3.  Great weapon.

Guandao is MR 4 weapon from Clan research, though? Although I think most people is in clan nowadays, I don't know about OP.

Perhaps you mistaken it with other polearm such as Orthos (MR 2)?