Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration looks like time gate?

punipunichen

Keep this in mind: Arbitration is for players that finished ALL GAME MODES this game have to offered atm, it's the end game... thus, reward pool SHOULD kinda be a bit excursive.. with that in mind, the game SHOULD be more difficult by nature... but many "features" in it right now feels like it's made to frustrate rather than "difficulty"... I find a few things here and there that need to be addressed ... please consider...

1.Time: personally, I like the fact that we are getting the right ramp up on difficulties in this mode because it takes longer, it naturally feels like more risk is involved... BUT, making everything twice as long, to receive one rotation of reward... feels a bit rip off... especially when you put Ayatan in the mix... please don't time gate your player base...

Fix: simple, get 2 roll(as in, probably 2 different) of rotational reward every long rotation, it totally justify the wait time like AA, BB, CC, CC, CC, CC...Etc or better yet, AC, BC, AC, BC...Etc... because all Cs are kinda lame...

2. Power: Enemies already does ridiculous amount of damage... I always think having one shot death isn't really "difficult" I think generally this game lack Real end game difficult enemies: energy drain, Power Null, and one shot death isn't true difficulty...

Fix: I think enemies with more utilities, like varieties of grenades, Skills, spacial movements...Etc... we lack advanced units... more than eximus, we need one more tier or something...  I thkn leveling up enemies to 200+ and having normal unit at Level 200+ one shot you.... isn't fun.... people jsut resort to hide and bottle neck,... I think we need more tenno trap enemies, and not enemies that out right one shot you...

3. Life. Please no insta death, allow Revive by team mate, just no extra life, but it's ok to have 50% time bleed out timer...

Fix:if want difficulty, but fear the cheap "kid mode" revive... you can have the red drone attack void/limbo/cloak enemies at close range... or just have few enemies having sonar pulse that knock people out of these modss? b3ecause loosing friendly revive is like loosing a game feature... oh and no insta revive either, that should be off...

4. Boss: to further difficulty, why not have boss/mini bosses/invaders/stalkers/Acolytes show up right before each reward? yes, even Excavation! and only when they are defeated, the players are then given rewards? YES ACOLYTE MODS! why not? Oh By the way, they need hella buff in here, probably need more move sets, and higher tenno resistant,

5. Buff love the player variety bonus thing... but why not give the counter part of that? for the sake of difficulty?

Add on: give enemies spacial unit type to show up, like a Grineer level to add Bursa, like a "guest enemy" (no not the Soirty conditions... that's for soirty, for handicapping players it's a different kind of difficulty)

6: Value: Please NO AYATAN... not that they aren't cool to have more of... you are handing them out too fast, and too much... you are ruining the market! please... make new MIMI-Statues or something like... different from the ones you have to either search, or hunt(mission) for! I think we should get redX5, or BlueX10 stars in reward pool... instead.. at lease till we have new ones EXCLUSIVE for this mode...

if all of these are too much... I think the first one is most important... please consider... because right now... there is really no incentive to do these... they are just time sink for really almost no rewards...

Edited by punipunichen

Ruining the market of Ayatans? I've just seen the price go up for some strange reason... 

Anyway, being able to be revived by a teammate sort of just ruins the whole point of the mode, which is one life. Not infinite lives as long as someone is within a short distance of you.  I also believe the rewards are more then worth it, I like endo, I like ikeaframe, I get both from this mode.

Edited by PoisonHD

vor einer Stunde schrieb punipunichen:

it takes longer, it naturally feels like more risk is involved... BUT, making everything twice as long, to receive one rotation of reward... feels a bit rip off... especially when you put Ayatan in the mix...

vor einer Stunde schrieb punipunichen:

Please NO AYATAN... not that they aren't cool to have more of... you are handing them out too fast, and too much

🤔