Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Channeling doesn't work with controller currently

ThrakazogZ

As per the title, melee channeling no longer works if you use a controller. It's the first time I've played since the chimera update, so I don't know when it happened. Only that it stopped working sometime after the update. It still works with mouse and KB, but not when using a controller.

Has anyone found a fix for this yet?  :(  There's been no replies.  I hope this hasn't been mistaken for the same bug that stops channeling while sprinting.  It's not.  This looks like a problem that affects pad players.  LT on an Xbox controller does not work.  There's no way to use channeling atm.

I hoped it would get fixed with the latest hotfix, but I still think DE isn't aware of it, still.

I fix it yesterday....I use an Xbox one controller (controller type doesnt mater I'm). Well the thing is I went to check the controller key mapping and I noticed after carefully inspection that the channelling action was in the left d-pad button, meaning it was combined with the action to change abilities (left and right d-pad) and because of that by pressing the left D-pad it would only change to the prior ability instead of channelling. So I remove it from the D-pad and put it back in the left trigger where it was in the first place and it worked.

To summarize, check key mapping, look for channelling and remove it from the button it is (if it's misplaced)and put it back in left trigger.

Hope this help you

(If it works for you, spread the word)

Edited by haecker094
Missing information