Melee 3.0 and Fortuna update questions

Kerthis

Last week Steve livestreamed that the set date on fortuna was 3 to 4 weeks away. But there is always the possibility for delays. So no hard date yet.

Melee 3.0 is unknown. It may release with fortuna buth that was never confirmed nor denied. They are just going to release it when its ready. Most likely.

15 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

They confirmed on devstream 117 that Melee 3.0 has been [DE]layed since they want to fine-tune it some more and they also don't want to delay Fortuna any longer.

So we can hope for fortuna in the end of the mond?? 🤔

Edited by Vlada91

1 minute ago, Tsoe said:

ok sorry guys i want melee 3.0 for next week , Fortuna will wait

trust me, you don't, it'll be an unfinished mess at this point. let DE work on it some more and get it right, melee is one of the most critical parts of the game so taking a little extra time to get things done properly is the sensible way to go about it.

il y a 14 minutes, (PS4)robotwars7 a dit :

trust me, you don't, it'll be an unfinished mess at this point. let DE work on it some more and get it right, melee is one of the most critical parts of the game so taking a little extra time to get things done properly is the sensible way to go about it.

been waiting for good mele since the day DE steve said they gonna improve mele at patch 3 ... I WAITED ENOUGH 😛