So hard to get saryn

sparhawker

Question

12 answers to this question

1 hour ago, SpaceLaura said:

ask help in recruitment channel or region. If none of this helps , whisper me in game and I will gladly help you. 

OR

buy saryn prime , she is cheap

Where would i buy stuff? been playing warframe for a long time now but quite new to the likes of trading and stuff? noob i know :-)

1 hour ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

hard = rng or

hard = Kela?

I would agree on the first, not on the second though. The only "real" problem are the Arena points you have to collect to even get to her ... (I am so glad I did farm her and Chroma before the change)

i know, arena points are a pain.

5 minutes ago, sparhawker said:

Where would i buy stuff

Go to the trade chat (it's one of the many chats below, next to recruitment). Type "wtb Saryn Prime, send offer" and wait for someone to send you proposals that involve fancy amounts of platinum. Pick the one you want, say "inv please" and usually the other person will invite you to their Dojo and you'll get a popup that warns you trading is about to begin.

If you don't like the trade chat - and who can blame you, it is basically a soul-consuming hellscape - then there's the warframe market website, which lets you get in touch with buyers and sellers, and also to see average prices.

On 2018-10-18 at 8:29 AM, rsod25 said:

uhh, how can you say 250 plat is cheap 😕 

Even if you only buy the $20 platinum pack at full price that's less than $14 for a prime frame, and one of the better ones than that. Or, you know, you could farm prime junk and mods and sell them.