Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Connection to Xbox Live has been lost

(XBOX)Melissa K94

Every single mission I go into, after 1/2 minutes I get kicked back to my ship with the error 'your connection to xbox live has been lost', it's frustrating me so much as the game is impossible for me to play! It's been fine for a couple of months but now the problem is back again! I sent in a support ticket when I first had the issue a few months ago, and was told to try all the usual steps, reset my router, check my dns settings, clear local saved data, uninstall/reinstall etc etc.. my internet connection is fine, this doesn't happen to me on any other game, only Warframe, only became a problem this year. I have 4700+ hours on this game, and it's now impossible for me to play, I'm just wondering if anyone else is having this issue or has has this issue in the past and if they could give me some solutions?!

• 1 month later...

Might try a Cold reboot of your console by holding the power button until shutdown, disconnecting the power cord from the console and tapping the power button to ensure no power remains. Boot up the console and try again. This essentially clears your console's cache and may help if it's a hardware-related issue.