Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! Ɨ

stuck on chains of harrow

AlirezaNosrati

Question

been stuck here for like 2 months, i did quit the game because of the quest, but now they have updated the game i want to play again and i'll rage quit if i can't complete this quest šŸ˜„ i'm stuck on stephanoĀ  uranus and tried it with atlas, ash prime, trinity prime, excalibur,Ā  any help is apritiatedĀ  oh and i use those siphon trap thingiesĀ Ā 

11 answers to this question

Just run and ignore the thing that's chasing you to kill you. only stop to trap the emotions. to speed up the proces you can put the traps in one of the first 12 gear slots and bind a key to them (I say first 12 cuz I have the keys from my numpad [0-9 . and / maybe I could include * - and + to make the total 15] on the side bound to the first 12 slots)

Edited by EDM774

hello, i use ignis, atomos and a silva and aegis in this mission, i can do enough damage with these, but the problem is that those things captureĀ  meĀ  with their things and kill me, my excalibur has 720 hp, and 620 shield itĀ  shouldnt die that easy but they deal an insane amount of damage

20 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Dunno. I did this quest with an MR5 smurf Hek, Lato, Atterax and Excal only without problems

Maybe my recording can help you

Ā 

hello, i watched the video, butĀ  this isn't the quest, this is the first tutorial thing which you get when playing the game for theĀ  first time. i am stuck in the quest called chains of harrow

5 minutes ago, AlirezaNosrati said:

hello, i use ignis, atomos and a silva and aegis in this mission, i can do enough damage with these, but the problem is that those things captureĀ  meĀ  with their things and kill me, my excalibur has 720 hp, and 620 shield itĀ  shouldnt die that easy but they deal an insane amount of damage

you should have no problem finishing the mission with these stats. maybe practice your parkour speed and traversal of the tileset (uranus can be a pain to get around in some cases) Also the things have specific attack patterns try to remember what does what and if you see the ground turning red beneath your feet get awayĀ  ASAP from that area it will trap you in one spot making you an easy target.

Edited by EDM774

1 minute ago, AlirezaNosrati said:

hello, i watched the video, butĀ  this isn't the quest, this is the first tutorial thing which you get when playing the game for theĀ  first time. i am stuck in the quest called chains of harrow

he linked a playlist of 30 videos this is just the first of them go to video 27 (or so it was when I skimmed trough them) that's where the chains of harrow playtrough is

Ā 

9 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Ā 

Linking error from the forums. It displayed the playlist instead. Sorry didn't pay attention. This is correct one

oh, i see that the problem was from my damage, not my warframe because it takes like 1 2 minute to kill the guy. can you tell me what build you were using with yourĀ  shotgun? i should try building that andĀ  see if i can do it with that because you killed them in like 5 sec each