Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitrations: Gives a way to support alive teammates and a reason to keeps in the mission

Leoffta

For now, of you dies in arbitrations, you have 0 incentive too keeps in the mission because you will gain 0 post-death reward because the Anti-AFK system, making the host leave if dead and giving a high chance to leave the alives tennos with a failed host migration...

Why not incentivate too keeps in the mission given any type of support, like a drone where you can gives minor suport to others players like: small damage, shield, recover a little of hp, minor buff, small invencibility time? This would incentivate people to keep also turn around the Anti-AFK script after death...

Edited by Leoffta

1 minute ago, ranks21 said:

Just no, warframe has too many braggers saying the (insert whatever here) is OP, this is where you put it all together and prove it.

^^THIS

p.s. fixed a tiny punctuation error there for ya 🙂

Edited by EDM774

15 minutes ago, ranks21 said:

just no,warframe have too many braggers saying the (insert whatever here) is OP this is where you put it all together and prove it.

Agreed, your reply is too OP need nerf... (C'mon this is just a suggestion, I'm suggesting a weak drone, not clems, but I'm okay if you says "these buffs would be too OP")

Edited by Leoffta

Giving you access to a small remote controlled drone what can deal like 10 damage, able to draw agro from one guy and provide 20 health to teammates? Sure something like that wouldnt break the game and would give the dead some reason to continue.

Maybe give the drone controlers some abysmal rewards like 1% of what endo others gain and drastically decreased drop chances on the other rewards to make it sure they still have some reason to stay and still get something out of it.

there is a gear wheel at you exposal<< get use to it. it can accommodate guardian, ancient, frame,roller, infested, moa and other specters to aid you in your battles while your sentinel have a mod that can heal you every 12s.. I don't think youre thinking this suggestion out thoroughly. tools are there for yuou to fully support yourself , you can drop one of each and there is also your ship that also have a turret to aid you in shooting.

Edited by ranks21

3 hours ago, ranks21 said:

there is a gear wheel at you exposal<< get use to it. it can accommodate guardian, ancient, frame,roller, infested, moa and other specters to aid you in your battles while your sentinel have a mod that can heal you every 12s.. I don't think youre thinking this suggestion out thoroughly. tools are there for yuou to fully support yourself , you can drop one of each and there is also your ship that also have a turret to aid you in shooting.

Nah, before get broken mods I died with 8 specters, arcane guardian and with full Shield/HP with Mirage Prime (Who not get the buff of 300% strength of mirage in arbitrations), and all specters just vanish if happen a host migration...

But if I get control of my clem specter after dead for sure this will be OP...

And Air support sucks, and I not have xiphos like the 1000 logins guys...