Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why is Mag important for Fortuna

cheliel

15 minutes ago, DreisterDino said:

Why is the banana bent?

taken from the Dole website (Dole is a major banana grower):

The answer lies in the botanical history of the banana. It originated in the middle layer of the rainforest, where there is little sunlight. If the fruit were to grow towards the small amount of light that penetrates sideways through the vegetation, the plant could overbalance and topple over.

So bananas developed a way of growing towards the light without destabilising the plant.

edit: Tenno'd god dammit. as for mag, she should be pretty good in Fortuna because magnetic damage is most effective vs corpus.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

I guess because they used Excalibur to reveal PoE, so they wanted a different starter for Fortuna. Mag's associated with Corpus through her past as being a Corpus-killing machine, and her present of getting a lot of use out of the primarily projectile-based Corpus weapons which synergise well with her Magnetise ability. So, Mag.

If we get an Infested Open World, I'm betting Volt will be used to reveal it.

Just now, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

taken from the Dole website (Dole is a major banana grower):

The answer lies in the botanical history of the banana. It originated in the middle layer of the rainforest, where there is little sunlight. If the fruit were to grow towards the small amount of light that penetrates sideways through the vegetation, the plant could overbalance and topple over.

So bananas developed a way of growing towards the light without destabilising the plant.

Actually, it's because the Bananas we typically eat are artificially selected by humans to better fit the hand. 'Natural' bananas are not curved.

2 hours ago, DreisterDino said:

Why is the banana bent?

This has been asked by someone on the Internet.

(Mag is good against Corpus, Fortuna is Corpus, now i want an answer on my question 😛)

Because unscrupulous banana growers only export the defective bananas to an unsuspecting global marketplace. 

1 hour ago, Kyoresh said:

Is Mag really considered good against Corpus, Simply because she can remove shields? thats kinda useless tbh. 😞

She's considered good against Corpus because she blows up their shields. Also, not gonna reject the ability to have the corpus techs commit sudoku inside the bubble and shut down half their forces with an augment.

1 hour ago, cheliel said:

So if no one can answer then maybe it’s because fashion frame 

It was answered:

2 hours ago, Loza03 said:

I guess because they used Excalibur to reveal PoE, so they wanted a different starter for Fortuna. Mag's associated with Corpus through her past as being a Corpus-killing machine, and her present of getting a lot of use out of the primarily projectile-based Corpus weapons which synergise well with her Magnetise ability. So, Mag.

If we get an Infested Open World, I'm betting Volt will be used to reveal it.

I am still not satisfied with the answers....

Does Mag maybe bent the bananas?

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Kyoresh:

Is Mag really considered good against Corpus, Simply because she can remove shields? thats kinda useless tbh. 😞

Try the Augment for her 3 😉 You can completly shut down all Units for a few seconds, so great CC together with great Dmg potential using her 2.

vor einer Stunde schrieb schilds:

Mag is good against everything.

Yup, ignored her for a long time, now she is my go-to-frame for endurance missions of any type ^^

3 minutes ago, DreisterDino said:

I am still not satisfied with the answers....

Does Mag maybe bent the bananas?

Try the Augment for her 3 😉 You can completly shut down all Units for a few seconds, so great CC together with great Dmg potential using her 2.

Yup, ignored her for a long time, now she is my go-to-frame for endurance missions of any type ^^

I know how good she is, but I prefer to go against Grineer, for the little Armor reduction and not having to deal with Nullies ^^

54 minutes ago, (PS4)Foxkid_8 said:

She's considered good against Corpus because she blows up their shields. Also, not gonna reject the ability to have the corpus techs commit sudoku inside the bubble and shut down half their forces with an augment.

Why blow up shields when you can ignore shields. Gas/Slash

I'm pretty sure this is because they played Mag during the Fortuna reveal and she appears in the promotional video.

Also, Mag is considered the corpus slayer sue to her old power kit. Before rework her 3 would instantly blow up ennemies shield. It dealt a lot of damage, to the point of wiping a whole map of corpus with only one snap.