Why is Mag important for Fortuna

5 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Actually, it's because the Bananas we typically eat are artificially selected by humans to better fit the hand. 'Natural' bananas are not curved.

It is more than just that.  The "bananas" we eat now are not the actual bananas that were marketed as bananas.  Those ALL got whipped out from a fungus.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/crux/2017/12/27/banana-fungus-panama-disease/#.W8jAP8RReUk

Just now, OneYenShort said:

It is more than just that.  The "bananas" we eat now are not the actual bananas that were marketed as bananas.  Those ALL got whipped out from a fungus.

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/crux/2017/12/27/banana-fungus-panama-disease/#.W8jAP8RReUk

Oh yeah, I heard of that. There are actually a few places that still grow them remaining, according to Wikipedia, but they need special growing conditions to protect them from the disase, so they're expensive, too much so for regular shops.

7 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Oh yeah, I heard of that. There are actually a few places that still grow them remaining, according to Wikipedia, but they need special growing conditions to protect them from the disase, so they're expensive, too much so for regular shops.

Maybe we should start to say "banana your warframe" instead of "potato"?  They've never looked very much like a potato to me.

Then again I'm constantly screwing up and calling them "apples" instead.  At which point my wife always, and rightfully, teases me.  And I have no idea why I call them apples instead.

banana bread best bread 

change my mind

mag to the corpus is like some peoples thoughts on pineapple on pizza 

the corpus dont want to be near it because they think it will kill them granted in mags case they are very very right

48 minutes ago, seprent said:

banana bread best bread 

change my mind

mag to the corpus is like some peoples thoughts on pineapple on pizza 

the corpus dont want to be near it because they think it will kill them granted in mags case they are very very right

Beer bread with a cheese dip is heaven my friend.

8 hours ago, Kyoresh said:

Why blow up shields when you can ignore shields. Gas/Slash

^^This Tenno knows something.  😄

7 hours ago, (PS4)Foxkid_8 said:

Because robotics laugh in gas/slash/toxic. Blowing up shields makes them rethink laughing.

Actually, Gas/Slash/Toxic still bypass the shields and effects robotics.  I've see each of them kill robotics enemies from their procs alone.  

5 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

^^This Tenno knows something.  😄

Actually, Gas/Slash/Toxic still bypass the shields and effects robotics.  I've see each of them kill robotics enemies from their procs alone.  

I know it bypasses, However it does much less damage to robotics (moas, ospreys, bursas) is what I was talking about.

There’s a lot of misinformation here about bananas.

first, yes they do grown curved.  Do you think we curve them later after picking?

bananas are infertile.  The seeds in them are underdeveloped.  Almost all the fruiting banana trees in the world were planted by people from roots dug up from the original mutated bananas.  The original banana plant, with fertile seeds, is inedible to us.  So there are only a handful of types of bananas and the rest are all clones.  This is why a fungus can wipe them all out - there’s almost no genetic diversity among bananas.

i have had William cavendish and plantain banana trees.  Although my plantains died a few years back.

I don't really see why that question came up, but okay, let's discuss. Mag is probably going to really strong in Fortuna for the following reasons:

Mag deals pretty good damage to Shields.

Mag's Polarize augment can softlock enemies in a wide radius and completely turn off all robotic enemies.

Corpus take a lot of strength from roving tight groups -- MOAs bodyblocking for humans, supported by drones. Magnetize has the ability to deal immense damage to specific zones, really punishing those tight groups.

The wide-area displacement of Pull is really good for counteracting Corpus drones, since it deactvates them and pulls them to the ground.

Orb Vallis is open-world, so being able to deploy cover is pretty useful. In addition to its damage, Magnetize also provides cover.

21 hours ago, Loza03 said:

I guess because they used Excalibur to reveal PoE, so they wanted a different starter for Fortuna. Mag's associated with Corpus through her past as being a Corpus-killing machine, and her present of getting a lot of use out of the primarily projectile-based Corpus weapons which synergise well with her Magnetise ability. So, Mag.

If we get an Infested Open World, I'm betting Volt will be used to reveal it.

Legend has it that a ROGUE ACOLYTE MAG is the colony’s version of the headless horseman.  The legend goes that she can show up on any given night, making sure that the workers are putting in proper effort and singing in proper tune.

Should one errant swing be seen...

Should one out of tune note be heard...

Should one line be forgotten...

THE NEXT MORNING WILL REVEAL ONE LESS METAL-HEAD TO “ALL LIFT TOGETHER” WITH...LIFTING NEVERMORE.

MUWAHAHAHAHAHA-HAAA*cough*

sorry, fanfic caught in my throat.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73