Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #223: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

Seeing as we'll be getting a Display for the Twitch Drop...

... are there any plans to update the current gallery of images usable on the Displays? The current selection is great, but I'm seeing so many amazing works on the subreddit and on every Prime Time - I would love to put those up in my Orbiter!

Also, as always, thank you, everyone at DE, for all your hard work on this game. And good luck on the stream today <3

This should be good. I've got a challenge for you Rebecca and Megan. Don't use godmode and use the current update state not the dev build, so that you can see the broken mess that currently is Eidolon hunts since the Chimera update. Enjoy having lures fly away, vomvalyst spawns completely broken, lure spawns broken, Archwing artificial ceiling preventing you from flying high and Unairu wisps not spawning when using void blast. 

1 hour ago, kurobancho said:

What is the drop for this week?

45 minutes ago, Hzkr said:

anyone knows what the drops are?

24 minutes ago, TOASTYKILLA21 said:

What's the twitch drop this time more sniper Goodies hahaha...

14 minutes ago, b4timert said:

I hope the twitch drops rewards isnt as polarized as last time. an skin's vs an mod's anyone can farm or get from  an alert's.

The Forum OP has the answer!

"PLUS, don’t miss the Inktober 2018 Community Fan Art and Display Twitch Drop!"

1 minute ago, Zendadaist said:

They too can play the exciting game of "will the Unairu Wisp spawn this Blast or not?!"

Yeh exactly. Followed by "why the hell did that lure decide to fly 20 meters up in the air just now?"

Let's face it though, they probably won't use Unairu wisps.

Here's to hoping this drop works since the last 2 haven't.

Also hope the lures don't disappear randomly during the Eidolon hunt. I started a few days ago since I could solo the Teralyst. 15 runs, 11 captures and 4 killed. The 4 killed was only because 3 lures randomly poofed away in the last phase of the Teralyst.

Dear DE

Everything i say i say out of love 

1st stop releasing skins please we have enough trust me

2nd put on your damn big boy pants and stop listening to the community so much they don't know what they what with the game by that i mean if it should stay a small game or a big one 

3rd with rewards like the daily challenge u should put rewards that you can't get anywhere else the same when you add knew game modes

4th make frame fighter free we waited so long for it and then we have to pay for it 

5th the targets you have to get  for simiris make it so your teammate can not kill it PLEASE 

6th MAKE THIS GAME WHAT YOU WHAT IT TO BE 

Ps i respect you that is why isay this and i m worried about the state WARFRAME is in right now 

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

d917067ebff60359209f8ab6cb611eae.jpg

It’s the last Prime Time before TwitchCon and Paris Games Week! Rebecca and Megan are joined by other members of the Prime Time Clan to take down the Eidolons before the sun rises! 

PLUS, don’t miss the Inktober 2018 Community Fan Art and Display Twitch Drop!

See you here tonight, October 18th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive the Twitch Drop: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Its 2.30AM 

Why??????????

Its even worse than forma reward from sortie

All I know is.... Enjoy The POE bugs and tell the crew to create us a warframe that has gas damage for the infested to be murdered. . we've got frames that can, buff damage, buff defenses, do corrosive damage,, viral, magnetic damage, electrical,,, ice, slowmo, speed, toxin, blast, slash, ect.. nobody that does straight up GAS attacks.. that would be fun af if they give us a frame that can do gas. make it look super creepy like some kind of swamp monster theme to fit the nekros theme or make the frame look like a exterminator. lol could be like a old lost friend of nekros lost in a swamp behind the grave yard nekros came from.. idk.. XD p.s. FIX THE ARSENAL KICKING US FROM THE GAME or the random host migrations... I have 450mbps download, 55mbps upload, open nat, direct set ports to warframe and xbox one servers. I should not have random host migrations when I am the host and hardwired. really getting annoying 90 waves into void defense or 5+ hour solo into a survival one shotting level 6k+ enemies still. host migrates an lose all warframe buffs i had active and such an lose the mission. getting old fast.

Archived