Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.5

[DE]Megan

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reverted Operator Suit Mesh Changes introduced in Update 23.10.0 to restore Operator Suit Meshes to their pre-Update 23.10 state. A more careful re-release of the Operator Suit Mesh Changes will come at a later date.

I cry. Because Zariman looks bad again. And Vahd has the monkey ass back with it. And I lost my rope on ceno armor.

I'm basically going to repeat what I said in the 23.10.5 hotfix thread. Reverting the operator customization to the pre 23.10 version was a waste of time because you intend on fixing it anyways so at worst we are looking at a week or two of a bit of weird looking operators. Unless this is your way of saying that this is going to take a lot longer than a couple of weeks in which case I still have to wonder why you threw it out in the first place? Incompetence, or did you guys just not give a damn about quality and instead only care about getting the next update out as fast as possible because you actually realized that they way you handle content updates now leads to long droughts of content where the game is at its most likely time to hemorrhage players. (not to say that it is because I don't know the numbers and thus won't make that claim.) Now I don't mean to S#&$ talk anyone and if I came off that way I apologize but your mismanagement somewhere is really starting to get on my nerves and leaves me in a spot where I should just start expecting the worst in the future, but I don't want to do that because I honestly love this game and want to see it get better.

26 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed cases of Arbitration boons not being applied to Prime Warframe variants. This applies to weapon variants as well (Cernos vs Rakta Cernos).

There was an arbitration that came up with a weapon boon for MK-1 Braton. Will this change now change instances of MK-1 weapons to the standard weapon (and all all variants, including MK1 variants) or will the MK-1 variants still be considered its own weapon?

20 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added an ‘Auto Install’ button to the Ayatan Sculptures screen for Mastery Rank 10+

Good feature, that fails to work for game controller. I use PS4 controller. Game shows triangle for "Auto install", I pressed triangle and it does nothing. Only works when using mouse.

22 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added ability to swap your Mod loadout order in the Arsenal

Swap, maybe ok. What about copy mod loadout? I still have to find and put each mod one at a time which is very slow.

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added ability to swap your Mod loadout order in the Arsenal! This works the same way as dragging/dropping your A B C Appearance loadout order.

nice, but i would still like to have an option to save the focus-school to a loadout too - THAT would be far more a QoL feature...

On the one hand, I really like how the Koppra hood now affixes directly to the suit instead of flopping around again, which I really disliked about the new meshes. On the other hand, I just worked out a really cool new look after the changes that is now ruined by the revert, with the Koppra chest piece now having a gap between the scarf and chestpiece, I really liked the new torso part of this suit. I do hope that this alteration returns, but it's unlikely that it'll please everyone. Maybe having some kind of toggle for different versions would be able to please everyone by making each mesh optional?

In any case, glad to see a quick response to fan feedback, but also kinda frustrating that I just bought platinum to make a new look with the new meshes, then to have that outfit messed up by the quick reversion which restored my original outfit just after I decided I liked the new one better.

Ah well, wait and see what comes I  guess.

Like many others, I don't see the point of locking the Ayatan Auto-Install behind MR 10. I assume the lock was put in because perhaps you think that Players before MR 10 may not have enough stars to really use this feature, but why not just open this up to all players regardless of MR? This seems pretty petty to me.  Apparently you have to be MR 10 to enjoy the Pride and Accomplishment of not having to go into a menu and click a few buttons.  Sarcasm aside, The change is welcome, but please allow all users to use this feature in the next hot fix.  If you want to avoid newer players from depleting all of their stars at below MR 10, why not just give a pop-up whenever a user tries to turn on the setting that informs them that all new stars will be installed as soon as the option is triggered.

30 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Improved AI navigation in Sanctuary Onslaught and Plains of Eidolon Bounties.

If "improved" means that dropships are now supposed to spawn in, drop their payload at the spawn point, then leave, instead of flying in near where the fighting is.. then yes, they're improved. Also posting this in the bug report megathread, just in case.

Please DE add a "Kick Team Member" Button for the Host, so he can kick players from the mission for unadequate acting like:

- Extreme Rushing and not wating other players (Its A Teamplay !, just solo if you cant wait)

- Player choosed Limbo and extremly annyoing other players with Rift

- Player choosed Volt and extremly hindering other players to move through the level by permanent casting speed (forced wall bouncing)

- Player has given unadequate comments, like "You know shift is for runing"

- Player has choosen an OP Dmg Warframe or Weapon and doing to much damage.

- Player is using Colors causing Eye Cancer

- Players selected Warframe looks to shiny so the 2 other players looks only at his frame and not yours

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added a Decoration called the ‘Note Beacon’! A beacon capable of displaying custom messages that can be placed in both Orbiter and Dojo!

This is appreciated.

I reporting this 4 time in a row in last 4 hotfixes and u cannot fix it?

Invited players to our Orbiters cant enter in our Orbiters rooms, doors wont opened, and players still dying in Arbitration missions:

Archived