Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.5

[DE]Megan

Ok so current Arbitration on Kelashin (Neptune) - Survival infestation is bugged for almost everyone. No one in my entire clan and players in recruiting can start it. If you click the Arbitration in the alerts, it just starts a regular mission. Also, the arbitration itself isn't even showing up on the Planet's node

3 minutes ago, Xenophil said:

Because TAB was bound to quick mission score by default and the same binding is now used to open emotions menu. You have the same button for Gear and Emotions but they cannot be opened at the same time.

I use the "Slow" Mission Progress screen for several years, so there's nothing bound to "Quick Mission Progress".

Thanks to your input I bound a key to QMP and can now switch wheels. Still, separate bindings feel like a must.

8 minutes ago, TheDarkZonePilot said:

I couldve finished the MR 10 test by the time you typed this. think about that... Respectfully moving on

You can only do 1 MR test per day provided you can get all of the standing required to progress a full MR tier in 24 hours. Think about that. Respectfully Moving on.

DE please fix the in-game model of the Dragon Nikana's Day of the Dead Skin, the sheath is the same as always but in the market it looks different. This has been an issue for the last 2 years.

PS: Please give us new Day of The Dead cosmetics, I enjoy that aesthetic but we've had nothing new for years.

Something fell through the cracks. As of now the current Arbitration mission is this Dark Sector node in Kelashin, Neptune.

When you click the Arbitration mission via the Alerts Tab, the game actually sends you to the Dark Sector mission. When you manually go over to Nepture via the star chart, the game doesn't present you with two options like it normally would for 'overloaded' nodes (arbitration and dark sector mission), only the dark sector one.

Just now, -X.T.X-Blackwell_Ninja said:

Something fell through the cracks. As of now the current Arbitration mission is this Dark Sector node in Kelashin, Neptune.

When you click the Arbitration mission via the Alerts Tab, the game actually sends you to the Dark Sector mission. When you manually go over to Nepture via the star chart, the game doesn't present you with two options like it normally would for 'overloaded' nodes (arbitration and dark sector mission), only the dark sector one.

We're investigating this now. Dark Sector node is most apparent culprit! 

The AI spawning problem was resolved partially. It works almost like before Chimera update only in other type of missions like survival, but in Sanctuary Onslaught not. After lv 5 or 6, there are big gap between spawning sessions and in small numbers. Some of them in open areas have normal aggro lvl and attack us and some in nearby rooms which are not in sight of view stand still with no agrro and attack only when we go near them.  And because of that  we cannot reach higher Onslaught levels because there are not enough enemyes to kill...

1 hour ago, minidelight said:

melee momentum is still bugged, heavy weapons and stances lock you on place, mobility took a nosedive after the chimera update. Some heavy stance combos  dont protect you against knockdown anymore. is this intend ?

It isn't just two-handed weapons. ie, Whip-sword, Nunchaku, Single Swords, Sparring, Fists, Glaives, Scythe, Claws when not using Vermillion Storm, these all lock movement.

Some weapons like Sword & Shield and Decisive Judgment stance are partially affected.

In fact, the only weapons I've tested that isn't affected at all is Nikanas with Blind Justice and Claws with Vermillion Storm. So I suspect it's a stance bug, and hope it isn't intended since it's a gigantic and unwarranted nerf to melee.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Arca Plasmor x Gara Mass Vitrify issue is logged for a fix.

As for the AI issues in Arbitrations, we're attempting repros on our end, and would greatly appreciate screenshots (F6) of these locations when the issue occurs.

Thanks!

dont have a screen shot - but last one was on Uranus Defense: the single room (newer style).  The drone was stuck under a column. If you are standing where the defense object normally is, looking at the closest wall there is a column that blocks your view of the door to the left. Drone was under that column. Hope that makes sense. Luckily I had the rubico with a riven that had additional punch through.  About 50 random shots into the base of the column and I finally managed to hit him.  Couldn't see it with synthesis scanner.

ALSO: just tried to do 2 arbitrations selecting it from navigation - each time a regular, non-arbitration mission pops up.  Others in squads both times were saying in chat it has been happening to them too where they select arbration mission but get regular mission.

3 minutes ago, tucker_d_dawg said:

ALSO: just tried to do 2 arbitrations selecting it from navigation - each time a regular, non-arbitration mission pops up.  Others in squads both times were saying in chat it has been happening to them too where they select arbration mission but get regular mission.

Can confirm , just tried Arbitration Kelashin [Neptune] and got the normal survival mission.

Still fps issues and high GPU usage after Hotfix 23.10.4.Orbiter(arsenal, navigation, foundry) practically whenever something pops up.Plus at the start of every mission or Cetus(minimizing to desktop and back solves it but it happens too often).TXAA looks worse on than when it's off.

can you to something that actually matters and make the new "elite" (prety meh of a difficulty) alerts worth doing?Gives us rewards that are worth farming not ENDO,for a high end player endo is prety useless because you already have all of the mods maxed out ,and make the damn mission less bugy no more stuck enmies no more stuck spawns on survival...and the time between rewards...change it back to 5 minutes,5waves of def...

MR10 lock for auto-install is unbelievably spiteful and stubborn, and I say this as an MR25. Just another case of DE digging its heels in and dying on a hill for bad choices they made in the past, just like with refusing us Universal Vacuum for five years and counting.

Added an ‘Auto Install’ button to the Ayatan Sculptures screen for Mastery Rank 10+ Tenno! This long requested feature allows you to auto install Stars from your Inventory to your Ayatan Sculpture with one-click. 

I'm genuinely curious, was this a much requested addition?  I mean, at most we're talking like 3. maybe 4 mouse clicks to fill a statue.

Archived