Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.5

[DE]Megan

In regard to Operator fashion.
Why not create the seams as they had planned to, but also make toggle switches like the hoods have?
Best example I have:
Varida Suit for the chest initially didn't have that large collar initially.
When the update came out, it did, and while I don't hate it, it clips kinda with the Maduka hood.
However, if they made it where you could toggle the overlaps, then wouldn't it solve the problem without forcing players to redesign their character if it doesn't quite work?

16 minutes ago, Ulfhednar9 said:

I'm genuinely curious, was this a much requested addition?  I mean, at most we're talking like 3. maybe 4 mouse clicks to fill a statue.

when you have hundreds this is a godsend.  that and if you use a controller its even more painful (I use controller on pc since main acct is on XB so it keeps it simple for my little brain)

3 hours ago, Dumant said:

Please DE add a "Kick Team Member" Button for the Host, so he can kick players from the mission for unadequate acting like:

- Extreme Rushing and not wating other players (Its A Teamplay !, just solo if you cant wait)

- Player choosed Limbo and extremly annyoing other players with Rift

- Player choosed Volt and extremly hindering other players to move through the level by permanent casting speed (forced wall bouncing)

- Player has given unadequate comments, like "You know shift is for runing"

- Player has choosen an OP Dmg Warframe or Weapon and doing to much damage.

- Player is using Colors causing Eye Cancer

- Players selected Warframe looks to shiny so the 2 other players looks only at his frame and not yours

Wait...this was legit? For your sake, I think you forgot to add /s

Because otherwise...dayum...got some real issues man.

The Skooma must be strong

Still haven't fixed the bug that the launcher is idle for a while and then automatically shuts down.

The launcher is a very basic thing for online games, right?

How difficult is it to ask for a launcher without a bug?

And why did the updated operator's body change back to the version before the "mainline"?
Finally, I finally felt that I was working as a grown-up adult, and the result turned into a child again.

Why do you hate adults or adolescent bodies? :thinking:

Added an ‘Auto Install’ button to the Ayatan Sculptures screen for Mastery Rank 10+ Tenno! This long requested feature allows you to auto install Stars from your Inventory to your Ayatan Sculpture with one-click. 

Whats with the incredibly petty restriction for? What is the reason for this restriction? Why mastery lock UI additions. @DE

12 minutes ago, Kitty_Prime said:

Still haven't fixed the bug that the launcher is idle for a while and then automatically shuts down.

The launcher is a very basic thing for online games, right?

How difficult is it to ask for a launcher without a bug?

And why did the updated operator's body change back to the version before the "mainline"?
Finally, I finally felt that I was working as a grown-up adult, and the result turned into a child again.

Why do you hate adults or adolescent bodies? :thinking:

It changed back, far as I understand, because enough people complained.

So they're changing it back and redoing the implementation.

Hey DE, Just want to let you know, when you put the arbitration nodes on the dark sector tiles, the arbitration gets overrided and just becomes a normal dark sector mission. i know you guys just did the 23.10.5 hotfix about 4 hours ago, but if there are any incoming fixes to these dark sector nodes, we'd greatly appreciate it.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed cases of Arbitration boons not being applied to Prime Warframe variants. This applies to weapon variants as well (Cernos vs Rakta Cernos).
  •  

right now i have MK1-Braton +300% damage .. will that buff normal braton and braton prime as well or what ??????

Thanks for another update! Nice to see the operator fashion restored while figuring out that new stuff to make more sense and not limit modularity. Just be patient people!

About the MR-requirement for auto-equip on sculptures, I think this is because it's just not a problem for newer players who don't have many sculptures or even stones to spend mindlessly. DE maybe wants to make sure the players understand what's happening in the process and why you do it before making it automated. When I was new to the game this summer I had no idea of what their purpose was or that it was even possible to mount the stones in them, because the game didn't really tell me anything about it (still doesn't, ironic?). I didn't even bother looking it up on the wiki/youtube until MR5 or something, because there were so many other things I prioritized to learn first. Up to ~MR12 I still didn't have more than maybe 10 sculptures, and I couldn't care less about automated eqipping of stones tbh. They were still rare enough for me to rather put on display in my ship than sell for endo that could be farmed elsewhere.

Now however with Elite Alerts I'm swimming in sculptures and applaud the implementation of this feature 😛 But that's when the whole starmap is completed, and I'm sure most people would at least be close to MR10 at that stage, or else they have rushed or been carried throught it all. 

With that said I mean that I'm not against it being a QoL feature further into the game, but the MR-requirement could definitely be lowered to 5-6 or something.

45 minutes ago, tucker_d_dawg said:

when you have hundreds this is a godsend.  that and if you use a controller its even more painful (I use controller on pc since main acct is on XB so it keeps it simple for my little brain)

Ok, makes sense.  I hadn't considered using a controller on a PC.

37 minutes ago, ForsakenPenumbra said:

Whats with the incredibly petty restriction for? What is the reason for this restriction? Why mastery lock UI additions. @DE

I admit, it does seem a bit odd.  Even if the assumption is that you wouldn't have many statues until MR10, who cares?  Wouldn't it actually have been simpler to just add it for everyone?  I'm MR 16, so not really invested, but I doubt any MR10+ people would be bothered if the restriction were removed.

3 hours ago, TheDarkZonePilot said:

how many MR 9's you seen swimming in ayatan sculptures... hmmm... ill wait. ppl complain for the sake of complaining 

That's rather irrelevant,  Why not just allow it for everyone?  It's actually less work, if only marginally.

Archived