Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.5

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, Dumant said:

Please DE add a "Kick Team Member" Button for the Host, so he can kick players from the mission for unadequate acting like:

- Extreme Rushing and not wating other players (Its A Teamplay !, just solo if you cant wait)

- Player choosed Limbo and extremly annyoing other players with Rift

- Player choosed Volt and extremly hindering other players to move through the level by permanent casting speed (forced wall bouncing)

- Player has given unadequate comments, like "You know shift is for runing"

- Player has choosen an OP Dmg Warframe or Weapon and doing to much damage.

- Player is using Colors causing Eye Cancer

- Players selected Warframe looks to shiny so the 2 other players looks only at his frame and not yours

Can't tell are u trolling or being serious. Pretty sure some peeps would like this lol

Can you guys at least acknowledge that you're aware of the current issues the Chimera update caused with Eidolon hunting? Every single patch people have pointed out the problems and not once has it been replied to. You only reply to issues about cosmetics and nerfing mods. We don't mind waiting for fixes but as paying customers we do mind being ignored entirely.

7 minutes ago, Dumant said:

Please DE add a "Kick Team Member" Button for the Host, so he can kick players from the mission for unadequate acting like:

- Extreme Rushing and not wating other players (Its A Teamplay !, just solo if you cant wait)

- Player choosed Volt and extremly hindering other players to move through the level by permanent casting speed (forced wall bouncing)

- Players selected Warframe looks to shiny so the 2 other players looks only at his frame and not yours

congratulations. you have gave them more reasons to not have a kick player option for the host. its public match if you don't like dealing or seeing someone with the problems you listed then just hand pick your team for the mission.  or like you suggested run solo.

10 minutes ago, Dumant said:

The potential to abuse this is way too high, so I sure hope this is never implemented, ever.

22 minutes ago, SHAY11 said:

Thanks for the ayatan sculpture autofill!

In the next patch riven trades should get a whole new chat i think. I mean okay its tradeable so it has the right to be sold on the trade chat but because of that everything else is almost invisible and the lines going faster than ever before. And trade chat now is all about riven mods ofc. ... 😕

i think that will be great or in the same chat add filters for each type of item 

25 minutes ago, BuzzBomb8 said:

Yet still no foundry queue? THE most requested & THE longest requested feature for the game.

Universal vacuum (kavats/kubrows with an vacuum cleaner attached)

Brain prime for kubrows

Eidolons teleporting, with lures not currently attached...

There are plenty of this long requests XD.

BUT now we can auto add stars to the millions of statues you get in arbitrations... While you farm mods... Mods now nerfed.

I don't understand the MR lock on the statue auto-fill. It's almost as if you believe MR is a measure of game knowledge - when it really isn't.

The main purpose of Ayatan stars in the game is to put in those statues. Once you have seen the warning message a certain amount of times, it really is overkill. You understand the stars are going to be used in the process.

59 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reverted Operator Suit Mesh Changes introduced in Update 23.10.0 to restore Operator Suit Meshes to their pre-Update 23.10 state. A more careful re-release of the Operator Suit Mesh Changes will come at a later date.

honestly, i have two thinks about this change: 1) the most correct to do is not add at the launch but wait at this patch or another 2/3 patch before to add the new operator suit. 2) for do a temporary fix is do the possibility to enable or not the new meshes change. obviously, this two things is my think.  i wish for this job is don't serve much working for fix it and obviously, i trust in the great work you do allways^^

Is DE dead-set on making a simple feature like slotting ayatans into sculptures with one click mastery locked and are they going to do this for other stuff? I only ask as a Mastery Rank 23 player on account of my clanmates pretty much. A lot of them are lower rank than me and have just started their journey. The reason why I say this is locking a QoL change behind a MR Wall takes the life out of the change. People will still play, but if the trend continued. It would probably make new players hesitant on playing.
And by saying this, I do think some things should have a mastery requirement like trading rivens or using them, weapons, etc.

A few final notes, the game has been lacking substance for a long time and maybe it should be time to focus on something other than open world maps after Railjack. An example would be dark sectors/old pvp or raids. In saying this, I believe taking a way a feature is a horrible idea just because it has bugs. Raids should be mastery rank locked if they ever returns cause the whole idea of a raid is to go in there for a challenge which raids should also be. Dark Sector however shouldn't be mastery locked, and these are all just ideas but having pve and pvp  in the same mode(Examples being Fallout 76 or Gambit from Destiny 2 for recent or upcoming titles) but also restricting gear like conclave would be very fun. 

The following statement is not quite accurate:

Spoiler

Reverted Operator Suit Mesh Changes introduced in Update 23.10.0 to restore Operator Suit Meshes to their pre-Update 23.10 state. A more careful re-release of the Operator Suit Mesh Changes will come at a later date.

As seen in the following screenshots:

Pre 23.10:

Spoiler

D8Tarzh.png

Post Hotfix 23.10.5

Spoiler

60268Dy.jpg

The presence of the shoulder lump, which is attached to the ceno pauldrons, was not a thing pre 23.10 as seen with the screenshots above.

Archived