Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.5

[DE]Megan

34 minutes ago, Groovari said:

Thats because you dont do activities that give you statues. I have as many hours as you do and i have +100 statues.

i must be unlucky then.  i only get ayatan twice a week from sorties at best, i do all the activities, (i help tons of new players, and NONE of them under MR 10 finds this an issue). and even sydicate missions. I play all there is to this game, which is why i know theres no content drought (topic for another day) so im not just speaking to what will benefit me. MR has ALWAYS been about QOL, look at the incentivies other than weapons. We always cry about MY meaning nothing. MR 10 is nothing. and the MR 10 requirement is nothing considering there are 26 MR now. its a damn click of a button thats saves you 20 seconds for gods sake lol. new content has been delayed long enough. no need to DElay anymore when they just want to give another reason to gain MR other than void traces and daily standing. 

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added ability to swap your Mod loadout order in the Arsenal! This works the same way as dragging/dropping your A B C Appearance loadout order.

Thank you so much for adding this feature. A great QoL feature that I desperately wanted.

11 minutes ago, TrooperTK_0421 said:

I'm MR 17, Been playing for only a year. Furthermore, I like the change. I'm not asking it to be reversed, infact no one on this thread I have read has said this.  All i'm asking is to make the Lock removed.  Also, I don't think that simply removing a MR Lock would cause major content delays.  I'm not a coder myself, but i think removing a MR Lock would be a lot easier to code than something like a Weapon, Frame, Quest, Open World Zone, Etc.  The fact that I posted this isn't me "crying," it's me trying to ask DE to allow a really useful QoL change to be used by all players. Please don't argue against a straw man.

the MR test takes 3 minutes... coding will take longer. and we all will literally move on from this in a day so im not even worried about it tbh. MR after a certain point is only for QOL anyways 

1 hour ago, Dumant said:

Please DE add a "Kick Team Member" Button for the Host, so he can kick players from the mission for unadequate acting like:

- Extreme Rushing and not wating other players (Its A Teamplay !, just solo if you cant wait)

- Player choosed Limbo and extremly annyoing other players with Rift

- Player choosed Volt and extremly hindering other players to move through the level by permanent casting speed (forced wall bouncing)

- Player has given unadequate comments, like "You know shift is for runing"

- Player has choosen an OP Dmg Warframe or Weapon and doing to much damage.

- Player is using Colors causing Eye Cancer

- Players selected Warframe looks to shiny so the 2 other players looks only at his frame and not yours

No.
Neither of your examples is adequate.

umm. i am seeing this right? i am reading many people arguing about an mr locked auto mechanic for ayatan sculptures? right now there is quite a few bugs messing up things like frame playability or lets say a graphic problem with some weapons and stuff. and you guys are arguing about a so called "QOL" mechanic that pretty much has no noticeable impact over our game play?

1 minute ago, BrutuZ said:

Still can't dance or use any emotes

Because TAB was bound to quick mission score by default and the same binding is now used to open emotions menu. You have the same button for Gear and Emotions but they cannot be opened at the same time.

1 minute ago, TheDarkZonePilot said:

i must be unlucky then.  i only get ayatan twice a week from sorties at best, i do all the activities, (i help tons of new players, and NONE of them under MR 10 finds this an issue). and even sydicate missions. I play all there is to this game, which is why i know theres no content drought (topic for another day) so im not just speaking to what will benefit me. MR has ALWAYS been about QOL, look at the incentivies other than weapons. We always cry about MY meaning nothing. MR 10 is nothing. and the MR 10 requirement is nothing considering there are 26 MR now. its a damn click of a button thats saves you 20 seconds for gods sake lol. new content has been delayed long enough. no need to DElay anymore when they just want to give another reason to gain MR other than void traces and daily standing. 

Ok. You help tones of new players. That's not everyone in the game. Playing the devils advocate, lets say there is a MR 7 player who has 20 sculptures and dozens of both blue and Ayatan stars. This person might want an auto-install. Just because you don't know someone who doesn't like the MR lock doesn't mean they don't exist.

MR is not about QoL, it is a way of showing other players how much XP you have from leveling weapons and frame.  There are more incentives to MR other than weapons, such as Starting Mod Capacity on level 0 gear, Daily Standing/Focus Caps, etc. These are not QoL options, these are core features of the game.  High Caps for Higher MR is perfectly fine with me. Locking a simple option to auto-fill sculptures behind a MR cap of any rank just seems petty.

Yes, MR 10 is not that hard to reach. There is a lot of gear to reach that rank. I completely understand that. It is a really simple option that saves barely any time. I completely understand that.  That is the point.  I am suggesting it be removed because it is petty.  Imagine if the ability to Remap keys was locked behind MR 10.  Being able to remap keys is a QoL feature. It is not required to play the game. Yet, there would be a lot of people frustrated at that change because it is petty and doesn't add anything to the game's progression. There is a difference behind time gating content behind a MR Level and Time gating a simple auto-install option behind a MR level.

Simply put, I am arguing for just Allowing <MR 10 players to decide for themselves whether or not they want to toggle this on.  Player Choice trumps all.

• Added an ‘Auto Install’ button to the Ayatan Sculptures screen for Mastery Rank 10+ Tenno! This long requested feature allows you to auto install Stars from your Inventory to your Ayatan Sculpture with one-click. 

It took you long enough, but still much appreciated. Can you do something with the camera spinning like crazy after autoinstall?

Just now, TrooperTK_0421 said:

Ok. You help tones of new players. That's not everyone in the game. Playing the devils advocate, lets say there is a MR 7 player who has 20 sculptures and dozens of both blue and Ayatan stars. This person might want an auto-install. Just because you don't know someone who doesn't like the MR lock doesn't mean they don't exist.

MR is not about QoL, it is a way of showing other players how much XP you have from leveling weapons and frame.  There are more incentives to MR other than weapons, such as Starting Mod Capacity on level 0 gear, Daily Standing/Focus Caps, etc. These are not QoL options, these are core features of the game.  High Caps for Higher MR is perfectly fine with me. Locking a simple option to auto-fill sculptures behind a MR cap of any rank just seems petty.

Yes, MR 10 is not that hard to reach. There is a lot of gear to reach that rank. I completely understand that. It is a really simple option that saves barely any time. I completely understand that.  That is the point.  I am suggesting it be removed because it is petty.  Imagine if the ability to Remap keys was locked behind MR 10.  Being able to remap keys is a QoL feature. It is not required to play the game. Yet, there would be a lot of people frustrated at that change because it is petty and doesn't add anything to the game's progression. There is a difference behind time gating content behind a MR Level and Time gating a simple auto-install option behind a MR level.

Simply put, I am arguing for just Allowing <MR 10 players to decide for themselves whether or not they want to toggle this on.  Player Choice trumps all.

I couldve finished the MR 10 test by the time you typed this. think about that... Respectfully moving on

7 minutes ago, Dobby_D said:

@[DE]Megan Just now I encountered a bug in the plains of eidolon where the grineer ships started dropping their troops as soon as they spawn for example while doing a bounty mission their reinforcements where dropped so far away that they forgot their mission 😂

Those brainless Grineers -  lmao.
Ordis is right. haha

14 minutes ago, Dobby_D said:

@[DE]Megan Just now I encountered a bug in the plains of eidolon where the grineer ships started dropping their troops as soon as they spawn for example while doing a bounty mission their reinforcements where dropped so far away that they forgot their mission 😂

Sent this report to the team for further investigation - thanks! 

@[DE]Megan

• Fixed cases of Arbitration boons not being applied to Prime Warframe variants. This applies to weapon variants as well (Cernos vs Rakta Cernos).

This is NOT fixed. In fact it is more broken than it was before. I have already used Rhino prime successfully with the +300% buff, but now it doesn't work at all anymore. Also the damage bonus was NOT applied to my braton prime. I will show you screenshots:

Rhino & Braton +300% buff:

LAJwQSr.jpg

Ferrite armor 5900, stomp damage 1600, roar buff 100% are all normal 200% power strength values!

BnCUvQa.jpg

A critical hit of ~5700 points of damage is very typical Braton prime +riven hit against flesh:

tkiJ2Ol.jpg

EDIT:

6 minutes ago, ShinTechG said:

Ok so current Arbitration on Kelashin (Neptune) - Survival infestation is bugged for almost everyone. No one in my entire clan and players in recruiting can start it. If you click the Arbitration in the alerts, it just starts a regular mission. Also, the arbitration itself isn't even showing up on the Planet's node

Maybe this caused it, I was too hasty to check the enemy levels.

Uh, why lock the auto-install button to MR10+ players? This is the first time I've ever seen a level-gated QOL feature. It's not *that* hard for low rank players to find Ayatan stars, guys, and quite unlikely that they would be 'jipped' hitting the button on 'accident, seeing as this is the only purpose for Ayatan Stars in the first place....

(Yes, you can trade them to Maroo, I know. But that's much less efficient and especially undesirable now that Arbitrations are here....)

Archived