Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.5

[DE]Megan

Seems weird to MR gate a UI feature like that, especially at so high a MR (since almost all content can be accessed at MR 5).  Probably should consider at the very least lowering it, if not outright removing it.

Now then, how about tying active focus school to loadout, or being able to at least change active focus school from the loadout menu.  Kind of annoying to switch from a Rage tank to a frame with energy economy issues, only to realize I forgot to switch from Naramon to Zenurik.

I personally liked the new operator meshes, being able to pick and choose what suit top and pants was a nice change (Just an option for Suit Top and Suit Bottom would allow this to remain a thing)

What i didnt like was how boots etc were now fused to them.

Please DE, don't change the Suit Mesh back. The way it is now its good. Or at least don't change the way that the Koppra Hood looks open. It goes so good when its not floppy. Please leave the Koppra Hood unchanged. Leave it just like it is now. I beg of you.

51 minutes ago, -CM-Killer-931 said:

Why the Vigorous Swap Nerf for Warframe powers?

A lot of YouTubers saying that this was the only good thing about the mod, now they nerfed it, back to being trash... Next nerf is going to be to Adaptation, just watch out...

Just now, Feints4Days said:

Please DE, don't change the Suit Mesh back. The way it is now its good. Or at least don't change the way that the Koppra Hood looks open. It goes so good when its not floppy. Please leave the Koppra Hood unchanged. Leave it just like it is now. I beg of you.

No they need to bring back the mesh change, a lot of people loved the mesh change even considering it was buggy. what they should have done is not revert the mesh change and use that time fixing the mesh.

37 minutes ago, Dumant said:

Please DE add a "Kick Team Member" Button for the Host, so he can kick players from the mission for unadequate acting like:

- Extreme Rushing and not wating other players (Its A Teamplay !, just solo if you cant wait)

- Player choosed Limbo and extremly annyoing other players with Rift

- Player choosed Volt and extremly hindering other players to move through the level by permanent casting speed (forced wall bouncing)

- Player has given unadequate comments, like "You know shift is for runing"

- Player has choosen an OP Dmg Warframe or Weapon and doing to much damage.

- Player is using Colors causing Eye Cancer

- Players selected Warframe looks to shiny so the 2 other players looks only at his frame and not yours

I sure hope they NEVER add that, have you ever played "Warfrace", the game has this option, players abuse it all the time, even with a vote kick...

54 minutes ago, Worbane said:

This please!

broken/bugged movement controls when using a mouse for direction:

Right Mouse = Forward

S,D,F = left, back, right

When moving forward (right mouse) or back (D), then pressing the opposite direction before fully releasing the first results in coming to a dead stop instead of reversing direction. Game breaker for us old school folks that use a mouse button for movement. In short, I can not change direction without coming to a complete stop first.

i consider myself an "oldschool" gamer too, but your movement scheme sure is odd and new to me ^^)

anyway, it's not bugged or broken at all, but rather logical and also present in every other movement scheme one might use in WF.  you are only more likely to encounter this since you can far more easily push both direction at the same time, which would not be so easy to do if you use e.g. 'w' & 's' for forward and backward (or NUM8 & NUM5 like i do) - problem is that you use the movement with 2 hands instead of the "usual" 1 hand for movement and the other for looking around/attacking.

the "logical" aspect i mentioned is that trying to move forward and backward at the same time in RL, is only something michael jackson™ could do ^^)   but jokes aside, i wouldn't mind if they change for-back-movement to an override mode... but not also to left and right - for that would be much more annoying to lose because of an override system in the movement keys.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.5

Changes:

• Reverted Operator Suit Mesh Changes introduced in Update 23.10.0 to restore Operator Suit Meshes to their pre-Update 23.10 state. A more careful re-release of the Operator Suit Mesh Changes will come at a later date.
  • Vigorous Swap will now deactivate when an Ability weapon is active (Mesa’s Peacemaker, Valkyr’s Hysteria, etc). 
  • Improved text spacing in the Squad Panel UI by auto scaling the list.
  • Removed the unnecessary ‘RELIC’ text from the Squad Panel UI. Localized languages will see improved text spacing with this removal.
  • Adjusted Daily Tribute Transmission text scale and aspect ratio.

WHY????????????????????????????  now i cant look like this give me back my new operator style dont like the old 1....or just give us options for old and new pleaes!!!!!

YBe3tLT.jpg

2 minutes ago, Darkariuss said:

I sure hope they NEVER add that, have you ever played "Warfrace", the game has this option, players abuse it all the time, even with a vote kick...

i would like to see an option to remove arѕeheads and leecher/afk from the team, but not for the reasons this dude listed - for those reason he should be kicked himself out (for being the arѕehead here ^^)

Thank you for the revert on the operator cosmetics. I really liked the varida top as it was, and update added this horrible neck bit that clipped through my scarf. I got the varida top because it was clean, simple, and didn't have a load of trash attached to it. Please consider not ruining cosmetics in the future.

It was impossible to color match tops and bottoms from different sets in the revamped cosmetic system, so everything I could come up that wasn't a set clashed horribly.

Seriously, though, operator cosmetics were not broken, why did you try to fix them? 

Edit** For anyone complaining about the "MR GATE" for the UI, how about you get MR 10? literally not even a challenge to do and will be easier than reverting the changes, which will cause more content delays, put on the big boy pants and get MR 10. So to all the 4 year MR 9 folks that refuse to rank up because "player choice" stop crying

49 minutes ago, Dumant said:

Please DE add a "Kick Team Member" Button for the Host, so he can kick players from the mission for unadequate acting like:

- Extreme Rushing and not wating other players (Its A Teamplay !, just solo if you cant wait)- are you serous? 

- Player choosed Limbo and extremly annyoing other players with Rift- are you serous? 

- Player choosed Volt and extremly hindering other players to move through the level by permanent casting speed (forced wall bouncing)- are you serous? 

- Player has given unadequate comments, like "You know shift is for runing"- are you serous? 

- Player has choosen an OP Dmg Warframe or Weapon and doing to much damage.- are you serous? 

- Player is using Colors causing Eye Cancer- are you serous? 

- Players selected Warframe looks to shiny so the 2 other players looks only at his frame and not yours- are you serous? 

Plz i hope DE implemente downvotes add a "Kick Forum Member" Bottom for people acting like:

-You?

Archived