Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.5

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, minidelight said:

melee momentum is still bugged, heavy weapons and stances lock you on place, mobility took a nosedive after the chimera update. Some heavy stance combos  dont protect you against knockdown anymore. is this intend ?

I noticed this too!

Attacking with melee weapons stops me in place even if I'm holding forwards. This is especially noticeable for weapons like hammers.

Now the only movement I get whilst attacking is from certain attacks in combos. It didn't used to be like this. We should be able to move as we attack just like before!

Please fix this DE!

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added an ‘Auto Install’ button to the Ayatan Sculptures screen for Mastery Rank 10+ Tenno! This long requested feature allows you to auto install Stars from your Inventory to your Ayatan Sculpture with one-click.

You shouldn't lock QoL improvements behind Mastery Rank.

2 minutes ago, Groovari said:

Im mr 20. Its not about whether its hard or not. Its about the fact there is literally no reason to have a stupid requirement like mr10 for a QoL feature.

how many MR 9's you seen swimming in ayatan sculptures... hmmm... ill wait. ppl complain for the sake of complaining

Just now, TheDarkZonePilot said:

how many MR 9's you seen swimming in ayatan sculptures... hmmm... ill wait. ppl complain for the sake of complaining 

People are complaining because there's absolutely no reason to lock something like that behind MR.

53 minutes ago, Dumant said:

Please DE add a "Kick Team Member" Button for the Host, so he can kick players from the mission for unadequate acting like:

- Extreme Rushing and not wating other players (Its A Teamplay !, just solo if you cant wait)

- Player choosed Limbo and extremly annyoing other players with Rift

- Player choosed Volt and extremly hindering other players to move through the level by permanent casting speed (forced wall bouncing)

- Player has given unadequate comments, like "You know shift is for runing"

- Player has choosen an OP Dmg Warframe or Weapon and doing to much damage.

- Player is using Colors causing Eye Cancer

- Players selected Warframe looks to shiny so the 2 other players looks only at his frame and not yours

Hilarious.

44 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

Can you guys at least acknowledge that you're aware of the current issues the Chimera update caused with Eidolon hunting? Every single patch people have pointed out the problems and not once has it been replied to. You only reply to issues about cosmetics and nerfing mods. We don't mind waiting for fixes but as paying customers we do mind being ignored entirely.

Warframe is a beta free to play M.M.O.R.P.G. and you are a free player funding the development of the game of your own free choice, whilst you use DE's free to play software they have no obligation whatsoever to answer to you personally or to the free to play community. They do so accordingly through their program of Hotfixes/Updates/Media channels.

It would be nice if aforementioned rants as quoted would be minimized.

25 minutes ago, razorr974 said:

They better implement only for AFK players...

Maybe the default action at endless missions should be to extract, not keep going. That way afk players would be dropped at times. Also is afking actually this big of a problem? I can't even remember the last time I saw someone afk unreasonable time.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Arca Plasmor x Gara Mass Vitrify issue is logged for a fix.

Thanks!

Hi there. Seeing as you guys are looking at the Arca Plasmor can you bring back the bouncy effect it had after the initial Chimera update. It did the weapon a world of good and was actually a refreshing change. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, TheDarkZonePilot said:

dude im MR 25 with 1700 hours in game and even im not swimming in ayatan dude stop lol 

"It doesn't affect me so it shouldn't be taken into consideration at all!"

Just now, TheDarkZonePilot said:

dude im MR 25 with 1700 hours in game and even im not swimming in ayatan dude stop lol 

Thats because you dont do activities that give you statues. I have as many hours as you do and i have +100 statues.

12 minutes ago, Ambushfall said:

Warframe is a beta free to play M.M.O.R.P.G. and you are a free player funding the development of the game of your own free choice, whilst you use DE's free to play software they have no obligation whatsoever to answer to you personally or to the free to play community. They do so accordingly through their program of Hotfixes/Updates/Media channels.

It would be nice if aforementioned rants as quoted would be minimized.

Mate get off your high horse and white knight somewhere else. They earn their money by developing this game and encouraging players to make ingame purchases. That includes responding to feedback when an update breaks part of the game that a lot of players find enjoyable. So keep your opinion to yourself thanks.

Oh and its been in Beta for over 4 years....

Archived