Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What exactly is the Vitus Illumina?

Vitamin.Ex

On 2018-10-18 at 1:22 PM, Vitamin.Ex said:

When I select it from the inventory it is completely invisible.

bZyaHOr.jpg

Here it is in my inventory.

q5aNYFm.jpg

Here it is being placed. It is where the crosshair dot is. I once placed it and had trouble finding it again.

they use the new FX, so if your option for GPU particles are deactivate, they simply don't appear.

WoW, that means I not only bought something useless but DE is now adding stuff to the game that is incompatible for some people.

I have GPU particles turned off because I get random seizures and other problems to where I turn most effects like that off. Knowing DE they won't fix it or refund me, they should really add that to the description before people buy it. 

• 2 weeks later...

wow... what a load of BS, I had the space pee to spare for that bloody thing and was wondering why it was invisible

even if your hardware is compatible this game isn't what you'd call a well optimized game so you end up having to turn things down just to be safe and avoid a random crash

rip my space pee I guess

edit: it turns out you need DX10 on which at best causes your game to crash... so there 😐

Edited by Guest

• 1 month later...
45 minutes ago, egobruiser said:

don't blame DE cause your rig is poop...seriously? i'm running an old 960 and particles work great...so...maybe time to upgrade.

I'm guessing you can't read. I said I have particles turned off because I have been known to have seizures in the past. Boy, you look foolish right now.

2 hours ago, Vitamin.Ex said:

I'm guessing you can't read. I said I have particles turned off because I have been known to have seizures in the past. Boy, you look foolish right now.

ahhh thought you were talking about your card seizing...misunderstood sorry.

• 3 years later...
On 2018-10-20 at 4:01 PM, Vitamin.Ex said:

WoW, that means I not only bought something useless but DE is now adding stuff to the game that is incompatible for some people.

I have GPU particles turned off because I get random seizures and other problems to where I turn most effects like that off. Knowing DE they won't fix it or refund me, they should really add that to the description before people buy it. 

Gets random seizures from particle effects: *complains that it's DE's fault somehow and he's owed a refund*