Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maybe someone will care ..

Kub0911

first of all iam not perfect on english so please try to understand me ...

new arbitration alerts those alearts creat what we call toxic players and let us say a new start for toxic community too ..

when some one die and his team mates continue mission he dont get reward like them when the mission end so the only thing he will do after die he will simply leave  but this is not the porblem i saw people insult each other because some high maestry rank die first so low rank start insult him and so on and so on .. and the worst thing when the host die  he will leave cause host migration what this cause us to die or even the mission and reward booom gone .. and thats happen to me when i got my first Adaptation and when i start to finally feel lucky and happy boom the host die and leave cause the mission to desaper and session not found and yea boom i lost it ...

and i saw so much people complain about host migration and insult each other because of it so please de stuff and developers do something 

i know that i will be ignored and no one will care about this topic or reply to it but please if someone from stuff or managers se this just please tell it to developers to fix it .. iam done ty 

Well i'd like to commend you on your English, i can understand what you're trying to say well enough :).

Regarding Arbitration ... there's really no use in changing the way it is ... from an Excavation/Survival point of view giving players the ability to leave instead of forcing them to watch till the end of whenever the rest of the team wants to stop is what the community as been crying for, for years ... host migration cannot be fixed without compromising this. Reconnecting to other players has its time limit, especially when the host leaves ... there is no fix.

Toxicity is unavoidable, unless you develop a machine to remove that part of the brain ... cannot be fixed without playing with people you know ... like a clan maybe ... if you're playing with randoms you're asking for trouble.

Loot rewards ... you want loot for that round after dying? it's never worked like that, you die before the round ends you lose the loot ... Arbitration is kind in that manner, every cycle of loot you get is guaranteed ... survive 2 rounds and get endo only to die the 3rd you will still get the endo.

PC players are the beta testers of Warframe so when a new thing comes out we all know it'll be packed full of bugs so you can participate in the beta or wait a couple weeks until it gets smoothed out. However you can try contacting support about the host migration and try to get them to return the mod to you.

About toxic players, we'll it's just people, when you have a large enough sample of humans you're bound to find some idiots from time to time. You can report them and get support involved or you can add them to your ignore list so you don't have to play with them or hear from them ever again. Personally I do the second but my list is like ten people large in more than a year playing mostly in public games so my guess is you've just had some bad luck. 

Report your bug in the update thread and wait a hotfix or two before joining the arbitrations again if you want to avoid bugs. 

In the meantime, I'd like to recommend to all players in arbitrations checking if you're the host and warning the remaining players in advance before leaving so they can get ready for it. 

3 minutes ago, Errodin said:

Loot rewards ... you want loot for that round after dying? it's never worked like that, you die before the round ends you lose the loot ... Arbitration is kind in that manner, every cycle of loot you get is guaranteed ... survive 2 rounds and get endo only to die the 3rd you will still get the endo.

Except he said he got an Adaptation but lost it. He wouldn't know what the reward was unless he finished the round, so I think it means he lost the loot to a host migration. That isn't something that should happen.

I havent had issues with Toxic players in a very long time now and my experiences with Arbitration have been very good. I have the habit of greeting my teammates and being very talkative and cheerful during the game which probably contributes for the team not being Toxic should something go wrong.