Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain_Tito

Able to Revive in Arbitration

Just finished a Survival Arbitration on Lua where everyone was able to be revived. We had a Nezha who was putting the hula hoop on everyone, Nekros Prime, Inaros, and Ember Prime.

Z7chtWm.jpg

Just had the same thing happen, in a defense arbitration on Lua. 

It started out with Kavats and/or Kubrows being able to be revived - I didn't learn until after the mission that this isn't supposed to be possible.

Players could also be revived multiple times. One player did go down permanently after his revive timer expired - but I did not ask if he tried the self-revive option.

Just happened to our group in a Lua survival Arbitration against Corpus. We had Saryn, Hydroid, Inaros, and 1 other that is definitely not Oberon or Nezha. The cause may be host migration. We had a host migration at the beginning of the mission right after we start the timer. Every person was able to get a bleedout timer normally and when we died, we could choose to use our revives.

Just experienced this yesterday it was me as a Gara and the other guy as a Mesa Prime. I believe it was mercury defense, but i have a game clip if they want it. I did anyone else have a ridiculously build while this was incident occured, my Gara's range was +200% at the time.

Same thing happened here just my last mission, no host migration or anything like that here though.