Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.6

[DE]Megan

37 minutes ago, nickelshark said:

Still no fix for left trigger not working for melee on controllers? 

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1017551-block-on-controller-not-working/?tab=comments#comment-10221886

@[DE]Megan Please.  As it is you have to choose between blocking or melee channeling. More importantly you are forced to have glide on different triggers for guns and melee. This is like having block on mouse left-click.

Thanks for the fixes, I'have some other problem, in some alert if I use a spectre it attack me instead of the ennemis.
When I want to make a donation in the dojo the message that tell direct donation are not refurnish is not complete, so I can see the code: donation, that's I must type.

I am to understand that DE had a hand in UNREAL Tournament. An absolutely fantastic game. which leads to the following Questions:

Why can we not have a selection in WF that allows the mobs to learn? There was a way to select this in URT and it was a great amount of fun. They would learn your combat habits and chase you down as I remember. Also, the mobs seemed to be a lot smarter in their movement than in this game and that was in 1999 .... and when none of my friends were able to log on for a game of URT I could still find hours of fun simply utilizing, the way before it's time, greatness of the bots in URT.

I also still experience a lot of missions where I simply cannot continue when someone leaves, or the mission doesn't load at all. Why, especially in 2018... , do you continue to think it's a good idea to use peer to peer instead of dedicated servers?

Is it a cash problem? (I'd find that reason unacceptable.) Would you have to rework the whole game and such? I am truly concerned and curious at the same time and have watched others leave because of these issues.

Thanks in advance... Aesir...

Hey yeah I play with a controller through steam on PC and since this hot fix I am unable to select anything from my gear wheel now i have only tried on POE but i say thats significant enough seeing that the archwing is only usable from the gear wheel in POE.

48 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Speaking of Daily Tributes, maybe always have it so whenever the booster shows up it is part of a selection prompt which would resolve the long standing issue where players are forced into a Daily Tribute when they are about to log out and having that tribute be a booster. As the booster being part of the selection would allow them to choose something else and log out instead of feeling like they are either obligated to play for another three hours or have completely wasted the booster.

They already implemented it. Just logged a few hours ago and was pleasantly surprised to see a 12-hour Resource Booster as one of the rewards offered among 3x Neural Sensors and 3x Detonite Ampule.

6 minutes ago, AesirWoden said:

Is it a cash problem? (I'd find that reason unacceptable.) Would you have to rework the whole game and such? I am truly concerned and curious at the same time and have watched others leave because of these issues.

Thanks in advance... Aesir...

Yes to both. It is STRICTLY a cash problem, servers are NOT cheap, and to maintain servers they need assured income, they need to know that each player that plays the game WILL pay for a portion of server rental (and they'd have to have servers scattered across the world to serve everyone), which means one thing: subscription model.

Thus, since they decided from the start to go F2P, they designed the game so that they wouldn't need servers. Now if they wanted to switch they're have to remake the entire networking of the game to support server based play.

So, if you find can issues unacceptable, I have to say you're far to innocent (if I'm being kind)

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for Arbitrations. More rewards in the future from the Arbiters of Hexis would be awesome, such as the Stratos-type Emblem proposed early on in development, but I am thoroughly enjoying the game mode. Enemy density could use an increase as well!

Yes please increase the enemy density, especially on lower player counts. I've seen suggestions for Arbitrations spawning enemies as if there was always a full party, regardless of the actual player count. That would be great solution if that is possible.

Eidolon hunts still broken since the Chimera update. A list of the issues and why they are occurring.

Eidolon lures are not spawning correctly, there used to be about 12 guaranteed spawns across the plains, now there about 6 or 7, for example the far right camp from Cetus(up on the hillside right of the big lake) usually spawns a guaranteed 2, now there are zero.

Eidolon lures get stuck on terrain and also randomly fly up into the air 20 or so meters, making it impossible to fill them with vomvalysts and therefore impossible to charge. Possibly due to a change in AI pathing. 

Vomvalyst spawns currently broken, making it far harder to find any to charge the lures with, assuming the lure is still on the ground. Possibly due to AI changes. this it referring to when you are trying to fill that first lure for the Teralyst, however nice work and thankyou for fixing their spawns during the actual eidolon fights.

Archwing artificial rubberband ceiling of the plains is back. The change you made allowing us to fly much higher was a very good one, please change it back to this. 

Selecting Archwing automatically swaps you to your secondary weapon which is extremely annoying seeing as we all use sniper rifles in our hunts and have to zoom back in, charge combo etc.

And now the biggest one... Unairu wisps from Unairu focus school are currently not working. Normally you void blast the Eidolon to spawn wisps. They are currently not spawning or are doing so in a tiny 2 second window. It is an issue with the Eidolon counting as invulnerable when it screams and all the time after until the shields go back up. This never used to be the case and is extremely problematic for Eidolon hunts. You can also no longer spawn wisps while the Eidolon is emerging from the water after being summoned. This again is a huge problem and is both an issue with the aforementioned invulnerability and also to do with range. Neither of these issues existed prior to the update.

Archived