Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.6

[DE]Megan

9 hours ago, seprent said:

Heavy weapon momentum still seems to be bugged using any heavy weapon that should gain it is fully interrupt-able by any stagger or knock down

Record a movie and send it

57 minutes ago, BrendanatorX said:

Need a fix for:
Dargyns can still target you while invisible on the plains.

Maybe they have "detect invisibility" device?

I will not change to 2FA until i will see it's description on site warframe com. I was looking for it and I didn't find it.

The Sword and Shield Danaus Skin is still bugged, also played a few rounds of normal survival on sedna, and three out of the four times i played, enemies just didnt show up. i hat to leave twice at the five minute mark, and the other time mission failed because no enemies came after about a minute or two.

PLEASE give us useful rewards for Arbitration!

ENDO is ok

SCULPTURES... why?! make it 1 KUVA and remove the other 3 

MOD droprate... 2-2,5%droprate for the mods??

at its current state its untinteresting and annoying.

give us rewards that an ACTUAL VET can use and make the droprate for the mods more commen: e.g.:

10% per mod on all rotations

25% kuva

25% endo 

6 часов назад, Ulfhednar9 сказал:

Er, no.  Elder Scrolls Online, F2P, central servers.  Lord of the Rings online, F2P, central servers.  Heck, World of Warfcraft, F2P, central servers.  So it is not as cut and dried as you make out.  At the very least, the choice is not subscriptions or no servers.

Very please, have your researches instead of confusing people... or trolling them.

WoW: subscription only, first 20 levels allowed to be free but are capped into oblivion and you won't be able to play any of new expansions with it..

LOTRO: VIP access, free access is limited into oblivion (gold, place, everything).

ESO: btp with microtransactions like D2 excluding expansions part.

All this information can be found in banal wiki or if to read sites of games properly. 

DE suggest microtransactions but in the end they are real ftp and least agressive from all of them. Even harmless on surface Tera suggests VIP access on certain servers.

Melee movement is still bugged!

Attacking with melee weapons 
stops me in place even if I'm holding forwards. This is especially noticeable for weapons like hammers.

Now the only movement I get whilst attacking is from certain attacks in combos. It didn't used to be like this. We should be able to move as we attack just like before!

Please fix this, thank you!

Please note that this is MY personal opinion only.

As a MR 23 player, arbitration mode is not challenging in any way shape or form. Level 60 enemies are a breeze. By the time the enemies ramp up in level, i have since lost interest and exited the mission. I do not want to deal with an uninteresting fight for 30 minutes just to get to a level high enough for the enemies to presenting a challenge. I understand it starts at level 60 due to players whose gear may not allow them to fight high level enemies and I do appreciate the consideration. But just like how there are sanctuary and elite sanctuary modes, maybe a veteran version of Arbitration would be nice.

Also maybe all versions of a particular faction would be nice. I havent seen Nox units for example in any of my matches.

Once again, it is my opinion. I am not here to offend anyone.

I don't know how long this has been here, but, with Arbitrations, I guess it's time to do something about it.

Bug: when you do a standing finisher in which the animation positions your warframe above a pit fall, when the animation ends, you indeed fall, but when you respawn you are immobile. /unstuck doesn't work, transeference doesn't work. What only works is pressing the direction keys and you appear to treadmill on some invisible omnidirectional treadmill. This has cost me my run today and it's beyond frustrating thinking this isn't my fault.

I just leisurely watched my health be owned by the Corpus.

Almost seems like these hotfixes are out to get me. First Mesa's Shattershield gets bugged, glad that's fixed.

Then my Targis Prime accessory set feels like it's pouring water non stop.

Now my favorite pistol skin is buggy as heck roK0WuI.jpg

Not complaining mind you, I hope DE keeps up the nice work but shame everything I love using the most is the one thing that's bugging out.

8 hours ago, Gunner6011 said:

Two Factor Authorization on login

What they do is use your email to make sure you are logging in. If you do this once, it attempts to remember your IP address. If it does so successfully, You won't have to do the email again. If it doesn't save your IP or your IP changes for some crazy reason, then you'll have to do the email thing ALL over again.  

When trying to gift items or accept invites (to clans and such) it states that the player is already in the session (player is in the squad already, trying to gift them something and this happens). I think some code got mixed up somewhere 😞aXJ5HgJ.jpg

Archived