Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.6

[DE]Megan

in tridolon the spirits of the unairu school when one presses the E so that the unairu spirits do not fall? and this already takes time to settle more in hydrolytic the problem and gantulistas and this greatly affects the people who hunt tridolon

And nothing to Eidolon hunting? So, you've introduced more bugs to us, instead of fixing old ones? It already was pain in the ass to play while Plague Star event happening, but now it screwed even more. I wonder, how did you broke AI, which was working before; how did you destroy the PoE spawnpoints, so enemies like to spawn behind walls? PoE became a broken mess. It's just too stressful to play in these conditions, when everything isn't working as it should be.20180910210624_1.jpg

Hmm, i am a bit torn on the cosmetic rewind...

With half of my operator cosmetics i am glad for the rewind as they look awesome again but with the other half like the kopra suit for example, i kinda liked the reworked stuff as it looked like leather clothing from Underworld which was pretty damn sweet...

The current version of those underworld looking ones kinda look bad now as they look more poofy then after the seams rework. 

I seem to have a splitscreen bug on my kubrows, where the split moves depending on where my mouse is.

With my mouse pointer in the middle:

xbKNdTG.png

Mouse pointer to the left:

Q56EPgZ.png

Mouse pointer at the far right of the screen:

pcjyvhG.png

Hi. Good day.

I have a couple of questions for DE regarding 2 Factor Authentication (2FA):

1. Will 2FA be required/mandatory when the Fortuna update is released?
  2. Will 2FA be required for Steam-linked accounts? Steam already has the option of 2FA.
  3. If 2FA is enabled, then is there a way to disable it?
    Most game and online services have the option to disable 2FA after it is enabled. I've did some searching onilne and found numerous threads about Warframe's 2FA being permanent with no option of being disabled even after contacting your support - this effectively locks a player out of their account should they lose access to the initial email address used. I've also seen threads that mention that since 2FA sends the code via email, there are cases where it is delayed thus the code itself is already expired upon use.

Additionally, as many others have pointed out - why not implement 2FA integration with existing providers such as Google, etc?

I do appreciate the intent of implementing 2FA for securing our player accounts. However, I am concerned that any outstanding issues with its implementation will actually be detrimental to the players who have it enabled.

I hope for responses to the above mentioned concerns, and that we players are provided adequate and clear information regarding its implementation of 2 Factor Authentication.

Cheers.

Personally, I’m hoping DE either doesn’t change it back to the new seams for cosmetics since it ruined my outfits for my OP, but if they do I hope they at least add a separate option for things like the pants themselves (as to not be dictated by either the greaves or the shirt),  the mantle accessories (I.E the Varida Harness or the Cetus scarf, etc.), and hopefully make the cosmetics textures actually match a little more so that everything doesn’t look off colored if you try to mix and match.

1 hour ago, WingedCrusade said:

Personally, I’m hoping DE either doesn’t change it back to the new seams for cosmetics since it ruined my outfits for my OP, but if they do I hope they at least add a separate option for things like the pants themselves (as to not be dictated by either the greaves or the shirt),  the mantle accessories (I.E the Varida Harness or the Cetus scarf, etc.), and hopefully make the cosmetics textures actually match a little more so that everything doesn’t look off colored if you try to mix and match.

I'm hoping that when they release the update for the operator cosmetics that we can get a cloth look for the outfits. The shiny "Wet Leather" look irritates me.

Archived