Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitrations: Remove the "300% power strength on X warframe"

Tora.Prime

Personally, I like the buff. Yes, it did make me take a Mag on a survival mission against infested. No, I have not made that mistake again. I was not the least useful in the team.

Why not educate people, rather than remove something people enjoy?

• If its a premade squad, explain to your friend/squad why that frame will be useless regardless.
  • If its a pub squad, get over it and just play.

il y a 1 minute, PoisonHD a dit :

It's a great mechanic, I got 300% strength on Chroma and the Arca Plasmor at the same time... bodies flew, and it was pure bliss

Don't get me started on when i got the strenght bonus on Oberon and the damage bonus on Silva and Aegis... 

I'm so mad i still haven't managed to catch an Atlas modifier (i missed one or two because of bad luck/timing) because i SO wanna see what hapoens to the Rumblers. An maybe throw in a buffed Nidus and an Equinox in the mix? Now who's TITANIC mofos? 

4 hours ago, krc473 said:

Personally, I like the buff. Yes, it did make me take a Mag on a survival mission against infested. No, I have not made that mistake again. I was not the least useful in the team.

Why not educate people, rather than remove something people enjoy?

• If its a premade squad, explain to your friend/squad why that frame will be useless regardless.
  • If its a pub squad, get over it and just play.

Mag bubble, shoot, watch infested get shredded.

1 hour ago, Autongnosis said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you break my heart. 

I can confirm.

Equinox day mode, (3) is capped at 50% extra power. Reachable by getting 175% with energy conversion and growing power. Any strength after that is just rendered useless. 

Making equinox on arbitrations... dead weight... 

my heart was so sad.

10 minutes ago, Autongnosis said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you break my heart. 

In this thread i have a video from the time where the power donation mod broke the game and it was possible to get +3500% p.strenght.

The maker of the video in the original thread said that their size is capped and yoi cant make ediolon sized rumblers sadly:(

il y a 11 minutes, Shadowradiance a dit :

I can confirm.

Equinox day mode, (3) is capped at 50% extra power. Reachable by getting 175% with energy conversion and growing power. Any strength after that is just rendered useless. 

Making equinox on arbitrations... dead weight... 

my heart was so sad.

He, not so sure about that. I am more of a Night guy tho so my perspective is different, but a +300% str tank/support equinox is nothing to scoff at. 

Case in point:

Aura Growing Power
Exilus Power Drift
Umbral Vitality
Umbral Intensify
Stretch
Augur Reach
Hunter Adrenaline
Adaptation
Peaceful Provocation
Calm & Frenzy

That's what I've been rolling with and it's amazing. Couple that with either Guardian or Energise arcanes and you're golden. 

il y a 2 minutes, Fallen_Echo a dit :

In this thread i have a video from the time where the power donation mod broke the game and it was possible to get +3500% p.strenght.

The maker of the video in the original thread said that their size is capped and yoi cant make ediolon sized rumblers sadly:(

I'm so sad 😞 Why is it even a thing... 

Why did the quoted post end up INSIDE the spoiler? Wtf? 

Edited by Autongnosis