Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please disable the lens flare effect...

Squizzolo

...and every other graphic change you've added. Yeah I know it's beautiful to see...until you start seeing only white.

This is what I often see since last week: 

rE3QcAy.jpg

ieXfBRm.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is caused by the lens flare.

And not only that, even the headlight is messed up

SyAcApd.jpgI see a brighter rectangle in the center of the screen, and my kubrow is becoming a (cube)row when she enters the light cone (well...rectangle)

I know you're working to make the game less bright, but why not wait for that moment to introduce new graphic options? Because the game is nearly unplayable for me right now

You guys don't have bloom in the settings?  We do on PS4, and have always had the same problem - drop that crap down to about 30-40%.

Lens flare is when there's stupid circles around light sources that make it look as though your camera is a lens (hence the name).   Hated by gamers everywhere because of its sheer unrealistic application in most games.  

https://www.shutterstock.com/es/video/clip-12252089-abstract-background---lens-flare

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

6 minutes ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

You guys don't have bloom in the settings?  We do on PS4, and have always had the same problem - drop that crap down to about 30-40%.

We have, but those % of intensity are near to useless, because 5 or 50%, its the same sht

7 minutes ago, Myscho said:

Lens flare is something different than this

This is Bloom, which is broken in Warframe for i dont know, 4 years

And Kubrow fur is broken since Mainline 23.10 update

They added a lens flare effect with the update, and it looks fantastic when it works, and bloom was ok before mainline. Even if I disable it, the game is still too bright especially on the warframes. And the lens flare amplifies the bright reflections, you can see it clearly in the orbiter.

And it's not the kubrow's fur that's broken, it's another glitch created by the lighting changes, you can see in the pic that half the dog is normal, the problem is where the light hits her (and again, you can clearly see a rectangle when your headlight is on)

On 2018-10-19 at 1:08 AM, Squizzolo said:

They added a lens flare effect with the update, and it looks fantastic when it works, and bloom was ok before mainline. Even if I disable it, the game is still too bright especially on the warframes. And the lens flare amplifies the bright reflections, you can see it clearly in the orbiter.

Exactly this... My Warframe looked great already I'm also using some ReShade on top of it but with latest update no matter what I change the glow is eyeraping and if I turn off most of those effects game just look so blank. Please fix this.