Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helminth charger question

(PSN)wackt1

Question

12 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, ImBobCat said:

You can do extermination missions for an egg, but there's a very low drop chance

You could instead wait for a kubrow egg alert (there was one yesterday) or buy one from the market

lmao, I just spent all my plat on decorations, weapon and warframe slots. 

38 minutes ago, (PS4)wackt1 said:

What are the visual indicators to when I have to drain the purple orb thing on my warframe into the kubrow egg. The orb on my umbra seems pretty big at the moment. Also what are good nodes to farm for eggs on Earth?

When the pink cyst on your warframe has a tentacle at the middle, or when you can enter the room on the right (when facing the front of the ship) you can drain the cyst to make a Helminth Charger, eggs are easy, just destroy the kubrow dens in exterminate missions on earth. And make sure you have a spare slot and incubator power core. 

8 hours ago, ImBobCat said:

You can do extermination missions for an egg, but there's a very low drop chance

The drop chance isn't very low for those Kubrow Nests. Just destroy those and you should get an egg in less than 10 min.

Edited by Guest

12 hours ago, (PS4)wackt1 said:

ok, i did see a tentacle. So I just go out and get an egg then, right?

You need to wake up helminth first I believe by going into his room with nidus and sit in the chair. Any other frame loses the cyst completely and permanently. So mind that if you want to make a charger.

If that is done, get a egg and choose the bottom option "drain cyst" at the kubrow incubation page in the incubator.

The cyst on that frame you drain through incubation will return btw.

2 hours ago, Airwolfen said:

You need to wake up helminth first I believe by going into his room with nidus and sit in the chair. Any other frame loses the cyst completely and permanently. So mind that if you want to make a charger.

If that is done, get a egg and choose the bottom option "drain cyst" at the kubrow incubation page in the incubator.

The cyst on that frame you drain through incubation will return btw.

You don’t have to have Nidus for this.

Just going to the incubator while having a fully mature cyst on a frame will give you the option to get you the Helminth Charger.

3 hours ago, (PS4)xtharbadx said:

You don’t have to have Nidus for this.

Just going to the incubator while having a fully mature cyst on a frame will give you the option to get you the Helminth Charger.

thought you need Helminth awake to make his charger. Only nidus can wake him up, but any frame can create the charger yeah.