Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't auto-add stars with Controller & Channeling is broke too

Salenstormwing

I even reset my controller settings. Still broke. Can't auto-add stars. Seriously, I hate how controllers aren't playtested at all, even though the game also console releases as well. Are PC Controllers just the Beta Test team for Consoles? Lo' unto us, the controllered masses who just want to have fun.

Also also, can you make it easier to change buttons? Like when selecting... let's say... Channel Melee, you give us a prompt that says "Press Button for Channel Melee". That way we know we're able to change it right, because right now, it's near impossible to figure out what I'm doing and can't change the controller layout at all (while using controller).

its not just that the main line update added a new controller menu system and it basically reset the controller bindings and you cant apply them because it bugged 2 weeks now, lord know i try every day after work to see if its fixed.

Not using the Steam Controller, so not sure that will work. Someone DID sort of get it to work on an XB1 controller... info here.

It involves rebinding the Trigger Channel option to nothing, saving, then rebinding the Trigger to Channel and saving. And you have to do it every single time. So yeah, it's a "Fix" in that it works, but not a fix in that it stays that way after you "fix" it.

1 hour ago, T1G3R131 said:

@Salenstormwing
Well, i'm not using a steam controller. I'm using an nvidia shield controller (steam read it as a x-box controller)

I don't use Controller Steam Mode. I'll look into it though when I boot up.

According to this, no, that's only when using Steam Controller Mode (which I don't use): https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=6490-QOAJ-7167

Edited by Salenstormwing
Steam Info Update

Day 21. 3 Weeks.

My dearest Martha,

I have decided to write this post in the form of a Civil War letter in the hopes that my descent into madness might bring about Fortuna's arrival to the solar system. Mayhaps when I see the lights shine and the Solaris United lift upward, the controllers on PC will once more flourish. Oh how I miss the use of Channeling on my Left Trigger. Once where there was glowing lights, now is only sadness as we march onward to the next update.

To pass the time, I have installed 6 forma onto my Stubba. I have named it "Gatty McGatface", after our loving kavat, who's soft fur and rending claws I have not felt since this ordeal has begun. The other Tenno say it is madness to put such love into a simple MR7, but recently I was blessed by the Quartermaster RNGesus with a most profound of Rivens, after our successful Sortie against the Corpus and Grineer.

Perhaps we will once again see the Left Trigger work properly, But my spirit grows sad and my fingers heavy as they type these words to you. All the DEvs tell is "Soon(tm)". I have no idea when that is, or how you even pronounce (tm), but somehow they are able to.

I must go now. The sun is rising, and the boys say we're off to harass the Corpus. Pray for me.

Your faithful controller-using PC user,

Salen D. Stormwing, Tenno 25th Mastery Rank, 9th Cutie Mark Crusader Mountain Division, 5th Derpy Squad

... - .. .-.. .-..     -. --- -     ..-. .. -..- . -..     -.-- . - ·-·-·-     .--. -.-.     -.-. --- -. - .-. --- .-.. .-.. . .-.     ..- ... . .-. ...     ... - .. .-.. .-..     ... ..- ..-. ..-. . .-. .. -. --. ·-·-·-     ... . -. -..     .--. ..- -.. -.. .. -. --.     .- -. -..     --- .-. --- -.- .. -.     -.-. . .-.. .-.. ... ·-·-·-

Edited by Salenstormwing
Morse Code was the next best thing to Orokin