Kavat Armor for Venari

Baeyo

I apologise if this has been asked for a lot already but seriously, please do it. I would play Khora SO much more if I could use armors on Venari. I can't imagine this would be terribly hard to implement either Having two witch hat kavats running around killing all the things or just simply making use of all them sweet kavat armors and still have sentinel vacuum would be awesomesauce.

Also while on the topic of Khora the changes to her 1 & 2 as well as her augment were great but strangledome still sucks, sorry but yeah.. awful ability. Would prefer something more huntress/beastmaster-esque that synergizes nicely with Venari.. As to what I have no idea.

Keep up the great work on the game 😄

It's not about liking the ability or not. I don't dig it and I'm not a fan of any of her kit. But this isn't an opinion. It's one of the best defensive CC we have. And sure blasting them to kingdom come would be easier. But nuker abilitys are super hard to synergise in a positive manor with other abilities. Which is one of DEs focus with new warfrane abilities. However. They have aesthetically and functionally synergised strangledome with her other abilities other than venari which is a strong feature of her kit

If its about nuking stuff, nobody will use a dome. You just whip everything into oblivion (yeah Khora has aoe and dps) or ensnare everything and whip after.

Prob. the same problem like some hours ago, where I did an arbitration and one limbo did basically everything and the other limbo lay around dead.

Back to topic: Yeah, kavat armor as option would be nice.

Edited by Fiewel