New Man In The Wall Dialogue?? (SPOILERS)

WolfieJoeyNoob

As Mentioned in the tags, spoilers for The Sacrifice Quest

So I logged in very early this morning as I have work today (around 3.20am BST) to collect my finished foundry bits, like Chroma Prime and got straight to work admiring him and decking out an appearance with my main colours. As I didn't really have time to do anything else like a alert or levelling mission, I headed back to my ship's main deck (aka in front of Navigation) to log off.

SUDDENLY I'm startled by the Man in the Wall, doubly so as, like I said, I hadn't been on a mission before this. Then, unlike all my other on ship encounters with him when he just goes "Hey kiddo!" and buggers off, he started to converse we my Operator! The convo went something like this:

MitW: "How do you feel/What do you remember?"

Operator: "I... killed Issah."

MitW: "Is that how you remember it?"

Operator: "Yeah."

MitW: "Good."

This is the first time to my knowledge he has communicated to the operator in a back-and-forth to my knowledge. Who else has encountered this? Ofc this hasn't been in any of the patch notes recently, and I've not seen any talk about it yet in my bleary early morning internet searches... Interestingly, my partner has had a occurence with the Man in the Wall where his voice was much deeper and louder than usual on returning from a mission before this.

For context: I'm MR 14, and have completed all main story quests up to and including The Chimera Prologue.

20 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Its nothing new.

Reveal hidden contents

Complete the Sacrifice quest to unlock that dialogue.

Ah fair enough! I only completed The Sacrifice and Chimera a day or two ago, as myself and my partner wanted to complete it together and due to irl issues we couldn’t find time to do it until the Chimera update. 

4 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

This was supposed to happen when you beat Sacrifice, weird it took this long for you

Huh, odd. My partner completed the quest at the sane time as me and has yet to receive this

58 minutes ago, WolfieJoeyNoob said:

Ah fair enough! I only completed The Sacrifice and Chimera a day or two ago, as myself and my partner wanted to complete it together and due to irl issues we couldn’t find time to do it until the Chimera update. 

Huh, odd. My partner completed the quest at the sane time as me and has yet to receive this

It's supposed to trigger the first time you see him after doing the sacrifice, so your partner just hasn't had him spawn yet. Or it did happen. And they missed it. 

Edited by Miser_able